Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pix From Lake Arrowhead Porsche Timeline
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cuda911
Pix From Lake Arrowhead Porsche Timeline. Lake Arrowhead, CA 9-27-2014. A total of 74 Porsches representing the first to the present were arranged in chronological order throughout the village. Mine's the silver one smile.gif.

Cuda911
Some more:
Cuda911
Last batch:
sb914
nice pics cuda ,very cool ,great drive as well
ndfrigi
Nice Porsches gathering and beautiful cars! Looks like this gathering was not announced or shared to 914world thread before the event. Thanks for sharing!
dlkawashima
Nice pictures. Looks like it was a good day in Lake Arrowhead ... nice setting, too.

Mike announced the event in this thread: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=242180

ndfrigi
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Oct 8 2014, 09:35 AM) *

Nice pictures. Looks like it was a good day in Lake Arrowhead ... nice setting, too.

Mike announced the event in this thread: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=242180

Oh ok thanks! It was not bump since sept 6. Thanks again!
SirAndy
first.gif
Maltese Falcon
Good turnout of model 914 beerchug.gif
Thanks Mike for the perfect pics !
Marty
pdlightning
Crud! I forgot about the event and have a cabin there too!
Cuda911
It was a great day there. They were also having an Octoberfest, so there were thousands of people in attendance. It was fun to listen to all the comments people made about the 914s... every single one was positive. I guess the "Poor man's Porsche" crowd has died off completely.

At the end of the day, they set up a rope barrier and all of the cars slowly drove out single-file. Hundreds of people were cheering them on!
r_towle
Is that astro turf on the island?
It looks just "too nice" to be real
Cuda911
Hmmmm... not sure. Prolly artificial grass, now that you mention it.

And before you ask, no, I didn't check to Octoberfest guy's lederhosen to see if it was real leather or it it was naugahyde.

Pretty sure that's real bratwurst the waitress has, though.

Gustl
aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
EdwardBlume
beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.