Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This is a deal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EdwardBlume
993 3.6 Engine for Sale 4600 - $4600 (emeryville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: Ricos993@excite.com
Date: 2005-01-27, 9:48PM PST

1996 993 911 Porsche Engine and 6 Speed Transmission for sale
Engine has 46,000 Miles Runs Excellent still in vehicle
car was recently involved in a Very Bad Front end Collision
I also have the seats and interior I need to move this
car to make Space for my New Turbo first $ 4600 Cash
Can take it all
redshift
California?

Hmmm... who is close to that?

M
skline
Wow, that is a great deal. I hope someone from the club picks that up. A 3.6 with a G60 trans, hellofa deal.
redshift
It's a 'motor too far'...

I like it... is anyone close?

M
jim912928
do we have a phone number on this?...i've got the fever for a conversion!
914 novice
QUOTE (redshift @ Jan 28 2005, 07:16 PM)
California?

Hmmm... who is close to that?

M

I looked at the lunch crowd that is meeting at tied house tomorrow(in nailed section)Here are just a few names :
jenny
neo 914(he is taking delivery of a audi engine soon)
sir andy
midtowner

I don't know any of them and i am not sure they would be interested but you could check that thread to see if there are any names you recognize and think would be interested.
cheers Paul
campbellcj
It sounds like a good deal. Key word on these things is "sounds like"...whomever jumps on this should see if you can at minimum see/hear the engine run in the crashed vehicle. Also see if service receipts are available. Better yet would be to have a proficient person do a leakdown test and "PPI".
anthony
I'm not sure if I trust anyone named "rico".
neo914-6
That IS a good deal, I figured at least $10k for the conversion! I seriously considered a late 3.6 for my car since it is already set up for a 6 oil tank and cooler, AND had access to a bulkhead mount bar. Too late though, have my drivetrain coming...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.