Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: two english finals..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DrifterJay
anyone want to say a little prayer or something along those lines..Today I start my first of the finals and I also have a presentation...Have to get an 85% or better to graduate...AHHHHHHH :gilloutine:

15 more minutes to next class..cant breathe...

Jared

no graduate...no teener..
graduate...teener on sat.
Lawrence
You're gonna do fine, Dude.

Hang in there!
72Signal914
Damn I guess I won't be the youngest anymore. Oh well Good luck on the finals
72Signal914
I won't be getting my 914 back on the road due to bad grades from last semester in college. Maybe if i do well in the Fall my parents will get a tag and insurance for it. It's not a lot to get back on the road (I could if i wanted to since it's mine) but need to learn a lesson and it give me something to strive for. and again good luck. Post up your car, wanna see it. Also, is this your first car or not, my 914 was my first car when I was 15 and learned how to drive in it and learned stick for the first time in it also. Had a blast, great car, I miss it though

Also, never get rid of it. I've talked to people that have given there's up and regret it.
Andyrew
I am having finals this week as well. But luckly I dont really have to worry about it, as I can get a 0% on all my finals and still pass, why do people freit so much on finals anyways? geez.
Signal, I think I am the youngest here if I am correct... bought car at 15, im now 16..
Good luck on your finals everyone who is taking them.. (yes there are a few of us here)

Andrew
Jenny
Yes, I think it's safe to say you're the youngest. Everyone watch their language. We have a minor here! biggrin.gif

And good luck on those finals. Eventually you realize all that worrying was for nothing.

Jen
TonyAKAVW
Good luck on the finals!

I'm so glad to be done with final exams forever. I took my last final exam probably two years ago. I just finished the final editing of my masters thesis, and got all the approvals. So I just have to get it signed, submitted and pay a fee and then I get to graduate on the 15th. Then I should be done with school forever. But I've got lotsa loans to pay off now grrr.

-Tony
Aaron Cox
i got two finals this wek, and 3 next week....physics, and calculus sad.gif

hey, im 17 rolleyes.gif
EdwardBlume
I used to drink a beer before all my English exams in college at UCSB. After 5 years, I learned that studyng worked better.

Good luck!
Britain Smith
I am with you Tony, but a little behind you. I am on the last chapter of my master's thesis...77 pages, 14,455 words so far. I will finish it this week, pack next week, and move to California from Texas the following week. Finally done with school and can go back to working on the Porsche. The last time I actually got to work on it was over 7 years ago back in Arlington at Brad's old shop, BRM Performance. That was when he was doing V-8 conversions and slamming and car to the ground (it sits about 3-4" off the ground). Fun stuff... This time I will be replacing the tired type-1 motor with a beefed up 2.3L type-4.

-Britain
TonyAKAVW
CAVWPGUY: UCSB is where I'm getting my degree from. Good to see another Gaucho here. I sure miss that school and Santa Barbara/Goleta in general. I've been down here in smelLA working for since October, and finishing my thesis at the same time.

Schmuck69: Congrats on being close to done! My paper ended up at 92 pages, 12,568 words, and a whole bunch of graphs diagrams, equations and stuff like that. It really is a lot of work! I spent a long time editing the paper too. That was the single most time consuming part of the whole thing aside from the research.

-Tony
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.