Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Affiliation, Nice 914-6 FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
pete000
No Affiliation, just saw this and thought I would pass it on here...Looks like a good deal ! At $56,000.00 (Bet it sells fast....)

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-car...he-914-6-a.html

Click to view attachment
geshaghi
Anyone familiar with this car? I seem to recall seeing the car advertised for sale last year.
lostreasure
Seller not sure if engine is original ???? Brad M thought it was a 2.7 but he had worked on the car over 10 years ago
Hawk
If its matching numbers, no rust, its way under priced. Some one rescue it please.
geshaghi
The listing indicates that the transmission is not original (upgraded to a side shifter) and that the motor has been rebuilt to 2.4 specs, but makes no mention of numbers.
QUOTE(geshaghi @ Oct 12 2014, 05:12 PM) *

The listing indicates that the transmission is not original (upgraded to a side shifter) and that the motor has been rebuilt to 2.4 specs, but makes no mention of numbers.

To my knowledge, engine can be bump up to 2.4 and tail shift can be converted to S/S all on original case

Car is realistically priced for a quick sale. Anyone want to lend me 40k piratenanner.gif
Cairo94507
You are correct when it comes to the stock 914-6 transaxle converted to a side shifter. Dr. Evil converted my stock Six transaxle to a side shifter when he rebuilt it and changed the gearing. As to the 2.4 upgrade I believe that is also correct, but not certain.
pete000
My orig. six tail shift trans was converted to side shift.

Same for the engine the stock 2.0 block can be mated to "E" pistons to bring it up to 2.4

With this said the numbers could still be matching with the mods.

Wish I had the funds, looks like a deal.
pete000
Looks like Sold in one day, guess that is what happens when you price too low...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.