Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 Slantnose 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sakitume
IPB Image
Hello all. I'm interested in finding a good home for this car. I guess I'm a hoarder (when it comes to cool and interesting cars) and since I'm moving to a new house this is a good opportunity to clean house and let some toys loose into the world so that they can be played with and enjoyed by someone else.

I have some pics and a rough description of some miscellaneous parts I have to go with the car here: Porsche 914 Slantnose

As I mention on that web page I'm looking for someone that will drive, play and work on this car versus what I did, which was let it sit most of the time I had her.

I'm unsure as to what a fair price would be for all this so I'm hoping you'll bear with me as I try something different. If you're interested send me an email or private message to arrange a time to look at the car and parts first hand. I think that would a good way to determine what it should sell for. What you think it is worth and what I think is fair and reasonable. I'm hoping we could find a point where they both meet.

By the way I'm located in Sherman Oaks, CA. Hmm...I also have a Sunbeam Alpine I'm considering to let go. It is also on my web site if you're curious/interested.

Thanks for reading this!
MikeInMunich
Looks cool enough, but obviously NOBODY can have any idea what it is worth without more details and photos.

Photos of the interior, undercarriage, trunks and the engine compartment and some info on the engine and the suspension and then we can give you a good idea of what we think it is worth.

No info, no photos...no clue. confused24.gif

smilie_flagge6.gif

M.i.M.
JRust
Forum rules require a price. I get you'll work with the right buyer. You still need to list a price here. Best of luck with the sale. I must admit that is a slant nose version I haven't seen. Some pics of the trouble spot like the hell hole(below battery tray) would be a good thing! Does look to be in good shape
BobR
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Oct 14 2014, 02:55 PM) *

Looks cool enough, but obviously NOBODY can have any idea what it is worth without more details and photos.

Photos of the interior, undercarriage, trunks and the engine compartment and some info on the engine and the suspension and then we can give you a good idea of what we think it is worth.

No info, no photos...no clue. confused24.gif

smilie_flagge6.gif

M.i.M.

I agree. I see some cracks in the fiberglass in the other pictures. I might be interested but need more info. I have a low mileage 1976 in pristine condition, it is too nice to modify, ie: carbs, etc.. I would like to have one that I could do that to and yours looks like the perfect platform. thanks, Bob

sakitume
Hello all and thanks for taking a look.

I'm hoping to sell all of my Porsche parts and pieces (along with the car of course) as a single package. I think this way the new owner will have loads of stuff to play with along with options for the future. I know that not everyone is like that, and may only care for the car but I thought I'd try this out first.

This means I'm hoping to find a local buyer who can come by and visually inspect everything and make me a reasonable offer that is fair for all concerned. Or in other words I'm not trying to sell over the internet, but instead just letting forum members know that I have some stuff for sale and if it seems interesting to them, to contact me to arrange a time to come check things out for themselves rather than relying solely on pics they view on their computer.

I don't have detailed pics of the longs, the hell hole, yada yada. I only have what I have and those are in the link I posted earlier. The car is old, the paint has cracks here and there. The engine runs great and was super duper clean when I first bought her. But these are all things that a buyer should check out for themselves first hand.

Regarding forum rules requiring a price to be stated. I thought it was a request rather than a rule; I apologize for any inconvenience. That being said, I'm looking for a number between 7 and 8 thousand. This includes the car, a spare engine and transaxle, assorted parts (including 2 complete fuel injection systems), and what-not.

I hope someone here (and local) will be interested. If not I'll end up putting it on Craigslist and Ebay I guess. Thanks again for looking and sorry about the long post.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.