Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Race Club in NW...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave Cawdrey
Someone phoned me the other day telling me about a NW race/de club, IRDC or something like that. I forgot the letters/site and the dudes name, figures... <_<

Could someone LMK?
Bleyseng
I can tell you have been smoking too much lately, Dave. Don't know what yer talking about. Maybe someone else will. When you gonna let me come over an see the project?
Geoff
Dave Cawdrey
Geoff,

Me and a buddy are going over today to finish up on the trunk. Western St. and Bay St. in Belltown. Garage door is on Bay St. Super easy to find/get to. Wanna come by? Or Sunday? Me and Chris are hittin' her up Sunday...

The guy that called, g0t my name from Bow Wow. He was saying I could flag, time, inspect, etc. at events/de since I wouldn't be driving too much. Just cant do much aggressive driving.
Bleyseng
Yeah, I will come on by since Monique is still gone I am not doing Jackshit tonight. Belltown huh, well maybe I will grab a beer and shoot some pool after at the Lava Lounge.
Oh, I can set you up at the local Porsche club events to do that!! You met Eric Fry at JP's and he knows everybody in the club. We are always looking for help with tech inspections, sign ups and corner workers. I usually just do corner working as I can't get up that early to do the other stuff. Its an hour drive to Bremerton raceway!
Geoff
Dave Cawdrey
Geoff,

Still waitin' on my buddy. Dude got busy yesterday, maybe today too. We'll see. Give me a call. Email me to get my number.
Dave Cawdrey
Geoff,

Headin' over now. Maybe we'll see ya.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.