Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Traded: 74 1.8 F.I. project car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ndfrigi
Hi Teeners,

I just got another 71 1.7 Megasquirt complete car but need rear passenger side suspension console replacement. So I'm planning of sellling this future plan project a 74 with 1.8 F.I. engine. Has a rear fiberglass fender which is repairable. wheels not included on the sale. I know if I parts this car I will gain more but this should be save by someone. Original color is very nice L 32 code.

Notes:
Title - currently Bill of Sale (DMV already told me it has a clean title just need to
apply for the duplicate title.)
1.8 FI engine - no idea of the condition

I believed the main concern of the body are the following:
1. "Hell Hole" - looks solid and just surface rust
2. Jack stand area Left and right need replacement (but from jack point area towards the front outside long looks solid.
3. Front L&R fender need repair around the corner area close to the doors.
4. Rear fiberglass fenders need a repair where it was attached to the body.
5. Rear lower body (bumper area) need to be straigthen but lens area are straight.

Front painted bumper with lens and grills and nice bumper top included.

Price $550.00
Trade with your welding skills: Take this car home if you replaced my rear passenger side suspension console of my 71 1.7 (I prefer new part from restoration design). I have mig welding machine (my welding machine has option to put gas) that I only have flux wire.

Cypress, CA 90630

thank you and God Bless!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
Bump: trade with your welding skills
marksteinhilber
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Oct 18 2014, 04:35 PM) *

Bump: trade with your welding skills

I think I might be who you're looking for. I've done enough welding on my own teener and other projects with flux core, but if we add gas to your mig capable welder we can get it done. I'm a mechanical engineer and have done plenty of steel fab and construction so these repairs are actually fun. We'll have to talk about timeframe and when the work can get done. I work in long beach, so not too far from Cypress. And I'm definitely interested in saving that 74. I did a non rotisserie restore of a 75 in 2012 and have some extra parts waiting. Have dealt with rust in the places you mentioned for the 74. Mark
ndfrigi
Hi Mark, I sent a message in your inbox. Thanks and God Bless!
ndfrigi
Traded to Mark. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.