Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Chrome bumpers, rubber and fiberglass tops
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Krieger
Rear bumper: really nice. A couple of tiny dings, New plug and plate mounts $175

Front bumper: wavy in a couple of places, but overall a good driver. $100. SOLD

Front OEM rubber top: really good condition. All studs intact and not rusty. I can hold this in the middle and it is solid, does not sag. Front center is slightly raised, although it is difficult to see. $195

Fiberglass rear bumper top (914 Rubber): I have only mounted this to the bumper and then removed. $150

Front grills need to be cleaned up, but not broken/cracked $40 plus shipping. SOLD

*All the parts have not been cleaned/shined or treated for their best look*

I prefer to have someone local come and look at and buy the bumpers. I have hardware and dog-bones for one bumper I will throw in for the first bumper buyer. I have one box that could fit one or both of the bumper tops, so I would be willing to ship at your cost.
I will give preference to local buyers.
Krieger
Click to view attachment
Krieger
Do
Krieger
Re
Krieger
Me
Krieger
More
Krieger
More
Krieger
Fiberglass. Painted with SEM Trim Black. Ready to mount
Krieger
Fiberglass
Krieger
OEM front
Krieger
OEM front
Krieger
A little oxidized.
echocanyons
I would like the front bumper please. I can probably pick up
moe
Ill take the front bumper if the deal falls through.
Krieger
Front bumper sold to echocanyons.
914bub
QUOTE(Krieger @ Oct 19 2014, 08:28 PM) *

How much for the fog light grills? I'd like to be first in line,pending price? confused24.gif
Krieger
Grills $40 plus shipping. Pm me for my paypal
Krieger
I have been asked for pics of the dings on the rear bumper. This the worst one and its under the plate.
Krieger
Really kind of small.
Krieger
Dot ding
McMark
Andy, if you haven't arranged anything already, you can drop the front bumper at my shop for echocanyons. I'll make sure he gets it.
Krieger
Hey Mark. Thanks. I was going to come by next Tues if that's okay and drop it off if that's okay.
two914-6s
how much for the OEM front rubber?
dave
Krieger
Front rubber is $220 plus shipping.
echocanyons
Thanks Andy and Mark!
Krieger
Location of BB size "dings" by blue tape
BobR
How about some pics of your finished car with the fiberglass bumpers. I was thinking of backdating my 76 and the price of fiberglass is way less than metal. Thanks.
Krieger
Click on the F 914 link in my signature.
Krieger
Bump
Targa70
if bub did not take the grills, I will take them.
Krieger
They are still available. PM me your zip and I can get you a total with shipping and paypal
914bub
QUOTE(Targa70 @ Nov 10 2014, 08:44 AM) *

if bub did not take the grills, I will take them.

Sorry. I dropped the ball,as I completely forgot about this thread. I am going to pass on them.
blackmoon
Is the rear bumper available? I'm interested and live in Martinez
Krieger
The rear bumper is still available. I will send you a pm
Hesaputz
I'll take the fog light grills if bub passes.
Krieger
Hesaputz. If Targa 70 does not pay me by this evening and you pay me they are yours. I will PM you later. His shipping was $12.50. yours would be same or less I imagine
Krieger
Grills sold!
Krieger
Bump for price reductions
Krieger
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.