Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody in South East Florida? Need PPI
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stevegm
Anyone in South East Florida? Please PM me. I have a favor to ask.
Mike Bellis
Nope. nobody... sad.gif
Madswede
For those Florida types to respond, you can't say "I need a favor" … try "I want to take this 6-cylinder outta my car and put the a /4 back in … anyone?"

Just kidding. They're around. Quite a lot of them, in fact. There's an event going on down there in a few weeks, too. At Series9 … look for the post on "Tropical Ramble" - there are a lot of Floridians posting on that one about the event. smile.gif
carr914
Where in Florida, there are a bunch of us in the Tampa area
Jetsetsurfshop
2 1/2 south of Tampa. Help with what?
confused24.gif
tumamilhem
I'm in NE FL in Jacksonville.
no1uno
I'm in Melbourne
barebrad
I'm in Pensacola.
tumamilhem
I'm in my house.
Phoenix914
I'm in Oviedo, just east of Orlando.
KENNY
I am in Orlando .
VRROOMM1
im in mt dora
VRROOMM1
im in mt dora
tumamilhem
I'm still in my house (in Jacksonville).
Phoenix914
QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Oct 22 2014, 03:53 PM) *

I'm still in my house (in Jacksonville).

Dude, you should get out sometime. poke.gif
tumamilhem
I'm outside now. Grilling. (still in Jacksonville). :

I was just in Oviedo (and Orlando) last week. How's the 914 pop down there? I've seen a few in O-Town.
Phoenix914
As far as I know, there is one. sad.gif I'm new to the area, so haven't seen everything yet. Nothing on my daily commute, either.
tumamilhem
Time before last I was there I chased down a blue 914 but got cut off in pursuit. :/

Where did you move from? I'm less than 2 hours north of you and go down there once in a while, usually for shows (I used to live in Orlando).
Phoenix914
In May we moved from Melbourne, but two years ago moved there from Delaware.
Vysoc
2 Hours South of Tampa in Bonita Springs!

Vysoc flag.gif
URY914
Tampa-born and raised.

Whata need?
stevegm
Thanks everybody. I am looking for someone in South East Florida. Sorry. I should have been more specific.
stevegm
I have a car I am looking at in South Florida. I am looking for someone to do a PPI. I am happy to pay them to take a look at the car for me. PM me if interested.
lavers91
I am in South Florida...Boca Raton. Happy to help you out if it is in the area...although I am a newbie!
BobR
I have owned 9 but I am in the Ocala National Forest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.