Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Today was a good day....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xsboost90
i didnt do crap all day but this after noon was great. We went our PCA chili/dessert party and Erin won first place for chili. I talked to a bunch of guys about some up coming events since im the safety tech for autox and DE out here. Ended up picking up my spindles, shocks and 19mm master cyl from another pca'er and heading out tomorrow to get my new 911 rotors and steel front calipers...

O and by the way, if anyone wants, i can get a set of 911 aluminum front calipers from the same guy for $200each-dual piston w/ dual bleeders loaded..$200each. Let me know ill just charge ya shipping. IPB Image I also have some slotted front rotors for a 911 if anyone wants to make an offer, very little use- like new basically from what i can tell.
xsboost90
IPB Image heres the rotors. They are slightly wider than the factory 78sc rotors that i have. They have some wear but still very good.
xsboost90
rear
xsboost90
side
on the left is my stock 78sc rotor, and on the right is the slightly wider slotted rotor. There are no markings indicating brand or size.
xsboost90
here is the thickness of the rotor. The center which sticks out for the hub to attach to is the same thickness as the stock sc rotors and the 944 rotors i have.
ArtechnikA
those are the 24mm Carrera rotors.

good deal for someone, but they won't fit my S calipers, so i'll hafta pass ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.