Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: New Chalon Body Kit Complete, Never Installed, $400
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jpfrogger
FS: I have a brand new Chalon Body Kit for a Porsche 914 from the early 1980's that has never been installed. It includes all 4 fenders, front and rear bumpers, front and rear filler panel, corner light assemblies, rear remote truck release, rear PORSCHE reflector (one corner is broken but can be reglued), installation instructions, and dash plate. $400 Must be picked up in Noblesville, IN PM or contact me direct at tdegenko@gmail.com
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
jboys914
Do you still have this kit and how much to ship to bay area California Ii am very interested
thank you
joshua
jboys914
Do you still have kit available

quote name='jpfrogger' date='Oct 22 2014, 09:56 AM' post='2101050']
FS: I have a brand new Chalon Body Kit for a Porsche 914 from the early 1980's that has never been installed. It includes all 4 fenders, front and rear bumpers, front and rear filler panel, corner light assemblies, rear remote truck release, rear PORSCHE reflector (one corner is broken but can be reglued), installation instructions, and dash plate. $400 Must be picked up in Noblesville, IN PM or contact me direct at tdegenko@gmail.com
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
[/quote]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.