Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD! FS: Steering Wheels and Columns 1970 and 1973
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jpfrogger
SOLD! FS: I have a pair of steering wheels and column from a late 1969 build 914 and a 1973 model. The 1969 wheel is a hard solid wheel and has a chip out on the back side where it meets up with the column, see picture. The other wheel from the 1973 car is the foam covered type where the foam is basically shot. They both include the horn button as well. I am asking $75 for each wheel/column plus shipping. Please PM me or contact me direct at tdegenko@gmail.com Thanks
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
PCA7GGR
I'll take the '70 - PM sent. Thanks
Sleepin
I'll jump in #2 for the 70 if it doesn't sell.
jpfrogger
I need to make it clear that these will ship complete. I just do not have the time to disassemble these wheels/columns and ship separate pieces. Sorry but I am just clearing out the garage.

The 1970 Wheel is SOLD! Sergio set me straight about how easy these are to disassemble and he bought the 1970 wheel. The 1973 is still available and I can ship it just as a wheel if someone wants it. Thanks
Mikey914
I'll take the 73
jpfrogger
SOLD! Both wheels have been sold.
lostreasure
What a great deal!
tweet
pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.