Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Seats and Struts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MikeInMunich
I am looking for a set of racing seats, preferably in poor condition to be customized and redone in Hollywood at Sophie's seat design and would like to minimize shipping costs if possible. The set I had her do already don't leave enough leg room (for the driver)! headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif

They are pretty nice...for a 911 that is. Interested? They have Camp 914 heaters in them.

As well, I want to upgrade my stock springs and KYBs. Looking for 180 or 200 lb. springs with Koni or Bilstines as well as a set of either brand for the front.

Thanks!

Mike in Munich
MikeInMunich
Sorry, need to bump this up. Hope that's OK. sad.gif
914werke
Mike I have a pair of seat cores completely broke down & boxed ready to ship to someone interested in reupholstering their seats. Seat pans all hardware & foam in great shape. Just need s Vinyl & the expertise to install it.

last pics

bye1.gif
MikeInMunich
Hi Rich,

thanks for the offer, but I just modified the post as you were sending your offer. Stock seats are not going to do it for me on this project.

Thanks again anyway.

M.i.M.
MikeInMunich
Hmmmm. Is deleting a post not possible?
MikeInMunich
These are the seats that would fit better into a 911.

They don't leave enough leg room for the driver unless yer about 5 foot 7" or shorter.

They have Camp 914 heaters in them are had 914 rails attached.

They match a brown interior really well. Cost was about $1000 with cores, shipping, restoration and the heaters.

Live and learn!

MikeClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.