Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tropical Ramble III Cancelled.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
Sorry guys, but lack of commitment has killed TRIII.

Since TR I, I have been concerned that having the event coincide with the Daytona Historics would dilute participation. Well, with this year's 24-hour race, my concerns have come to fruition.

I'm going to the track. I hope to see you there. If you'll be in town, let me know, we can still hang out.

Floridians, please give me some feedback on alternative dates that might keep the group together. I'm thinking late Sept.

TRIV will be planned, just not for this weekend in Nov.

I'm looking for reliable volunteers to help keep our marquis FL 914 event going.

beerchug.gif
ThePaintedMan
What! Total bummer! We're still planning on going, even if it's just Saturday and Sunday. confused24.gif

I'm volunteering to help as I have in the past. What needs done? How can I be of service?
G e o r g e
Say It Ain't
bcheney
Joe I will be glad to help out.
chads74
Sad to hear. I know a lot of the people from last year would be happy to help out, just let us know what you need help with.
KENNY
QUOTE(chads74 @ Oct 24 2014, 12:40 PM) *

Sad to hear. I know a lot of the people from last year would be happy to help out, just let us know what you need help with.

agree.gif let's pick another week
FourBlades
We will be coming anyway...

We'll call this year the informal ramble.

Maybe mid October next year? Don't want it too hot....

John
tumamilhem
Joe may I suggest doing it in the spring before it gets too hot in May? Sept and Oct are too close to Okteenerfest. Maybe do TR 6 months out so there's a bi-annual 914 meet. Summer and Winter here suck from the humidity. How about in March when the weather's nice (not the weekend of the Concours d'Elegance)?
Dr Evil
I'll be watching. It would be nice to attend now that I have a job with normal time constraints and much vacation smile.gif
tooms351
Im going, probably leave early Friday and stay at the track. Thinking about towing the 914, anyone else bringing theirs?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.