Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FULL SET DIE CAST 1:18 REVELL 914’s BRAND NEW IN BOX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Memorabilia
c12croft
Up for sale: $329 ENTIRE MODEL LINE OF THREE ORIGINAL PORSCHE 914 DIE CAST REVELL 1:18 BLUE, YELLOW, AND ORANGE COLORS.
No longer in production. I individually collected these cars over a period of 5 years, that’s how long it took to find such new-in-the-box quality. These typically sell for $125 each and higher.
Revell cleverly created a line of Porsche 914s, each unique in its own way, just like Porsche actually did. Removable roofs, Operable doors, front hoods, rear trunk, wheels and head lights. Not a toy.
The Blue 914-4 model (most common) metallic paint. Orange 914-6 (most rare). No broken mirrors, or missing parts.
Perfect Christmas gift for any 914 owner to proudly display in their Offices, Man Caves, or Garages. These are for serious collectors only, not a toy.
Each model has zero miles on it, not ever removed from their boxes and “Test Driven."
As per my other auctions, I’m liquidating my inventory of 914-related items at loss.
Look closely at the pictures, each model comes in its original "factory condition” boxes, no damage, no rips, no tears.
Satisfaction guaranteed, you get as exactly shown, return for full refund if these are not as exactly pictured.
Low Cost Shipping!
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=472
626]
ndfrigi
message sent
dw914six
PM sent.

QUOTE(c12croft @ Oct 24 2014, 10:46 AM) *

Up for sale: $329 ENTIRE MODEL LINE OF THREE ORIGINAL PORSCHE 914 DIE CAST REVELL 1:18 BLUE, YELLOW, AND ORANGE COLORS.
No longer in production. I individually collected these cars over a period of 5 years, that’s how long it took to find such new-in-the-box quality. These typically sell for $125 each and higher.
Revell cleverly created a line of Porsche 914s, each unique in its own way, just like Porsche actually did. Removable roofs, Operable doors, front hoods, rear trunk, wheels and head lights. Not a toy.
The Blue 914-4 model (most common) metallic paint. Orange 914-6 (most rare). No broken mirrors, or missing parts.
Perfect Christmas gift for any 914 owner to proudly display in their Offices, Man Caves, or Garages. These are for serious collectors only, not a toy.
Each model has zero miles on it, not ever removed from their boxes and “Test Driven."
As per my other auctions, I’m liquidating my inventory of 914-related items at loss.
Look closely at the pictures, each model comes in its original "factory condition” boxes, no damage, no rips, no tears.
Satisfaction guaranteed, you get as exactly shown, return for full refund if these are not as exactly pictured.
Low Cost Shipping!
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=472
626]

c12croft
Down to remaining one (1) 914 Color SATURN YELLOW aktion035.gif
Price reduced to $89 + ship to your zip. Don’t miss out. Best price for NIB model on internet!
daytona
Hi,
I'll take the yellow 914. Sent you a PM.
Thanks,
Bill.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.