Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last GB in the session -Opeing noon Pacific tomorrow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Well I will be listing these up tomorrow with all the GB's I can combine any of the other GB's to save on shipping. If you want notification bump the thread I will start here.

This is the gold one
Mikey914
Silver
FourBlades
I would like 1 of each.

John
sb914
I'm in for 1 gold one, And one silver and yellow one.
Maybe you can ship with bumper tops? Thanks
Hank914
I want the silver one with the bird like eagle thingy. Is that Hannover something or other? I got that on my Euro delivery oval plate from my dad's '68 VW bus.
stevegm
I would like one. Let me check color.

Thanks,
Steve
walterolin
Cool!

One gold Stuttgart und one Bundesrepublik Deutchland.
jim_hoyland
Nice work ! Definitely the yellow one, possibly a gold one too... smile.gif
Cuda911
I'm in for a gold one, thanks!
Kansas 914
2 Gold ones for me.
michael7810
I'm in for a gold one. Thanks. They all look great
kid914
# 2 please. aktion035.gif
Mike Bellis
Silver, white, black bird
Markl
I'd like a gold one!
I will take 1 of the first Silver Badge(white/black bird) and +1 on gold too. Also looking at a couple of other items in other threads. Don't see any of them on the website yet though?
ConeDodger
I'll take a Porsche one (quick before their lawyers come for you). sad.gif
Also one of the Deutchland ones... Just put them in the box with the tshirt and poster... Or fly them down. Yes, that's better. Fly them down and we'll go to Great Basin for dinner...
Rleog
1 Gold "Porsche" badge, please.
Mikey914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 26 2014, 11:13 AM) *

I'll take a Porsche one (quick before their lawyers come for you). sad.gif
Also one of the Deutchland ones... Just put them in the box with the tshirt and poster... Or fly them down. Yes, that's better. Fly them down and we'll go to Great Basin for dinner...

Done
Mikey914
PMs sent to all.

This company is the one I would like to use to do our "club" badges if we can get an admin approval for a contest. They would be much less expensive as there is not licensing costs.
Feedback on quality when you get is appreciated as I think you will be impressed.
_mark
914four
One Porsche one one of the Deutchland.
ben*james
One of each please!
Mikey914
All pms sent
EdwardBlume
I'm in for 2 of the gold Porsche emblems....

I want to buy other stuff from you for the ABM to combine shipping....

Thanks, Rob
rothaus
I would like to get one each.

beerchug.gif

Thanks
Engelbert
phatnine11
Hey! put me down for 1 silver Bundesrepublik Deutchland Please!
Cesar
Mikey914
Everyone PM'd so far.
Mikey914
Just a heads up, I only have 10 of the gold Porsche crest until mid November so get them from stock now.
v82go
Hi

I would like a gold one, what diameter are these ?

You can ship it with my trunk seal and my next order

Thanks Bob Ferguson
AfricanHijinx
I would like a acdc bird please
rgolia
I'll take a gold one....
Mikey914
QUOTE(v82go @ Oct 27 2014, 06:08 AM) *

Hi

I would like a gold one, what diameter are these ?

You can ship it with my trunk seal and my next order

Thanks Bob Ferguson

Thanks Bob,
They are 3" dia, I do only have the 10 in stock and I know 5 are gone, so if you order it all together on the site I can include, but the window to ship together is getting smaller.
-mark
SirAndy
Just to be sure this is clear to everyone (especially if you are a PCNA lawyer), these are *NOT* 914world badges and this site has no affiliation with the seller.

shades.gif
Mikey914
These are licensed reproductions that I have purchased to put on GB.
Definitely not 914Club or world badges.

However, if the admins approve, I would like to sponsor a contest for design of an official world badge. To be judged by the members and final approval by the admins. poke.gif

The poster has no affiliation, or has not seen the admins naked during a full moon, while during equinox, the poster may resemble, not not be confused with a furry woodland creature, this posting is not valid during months that have 3 vowels or on days that end in Y. It is not recommended from small children, or those the resemble small children in stature or deed. All reading the posting shall not be held liable in any shape or form, for global warming, sun spots, or Aurora Boreas, gonorrhea, or rain.

Sorry it's the smallest type I can find.
Porschef
I'd like a goldie, please.
JStroud
I'd like one gold.
Thanks.
Mikey914
for those that went to the site and have purchased the Gold badges, they are going to ship out. The GB price will be good on these til Nov15th, but I will not have more stock til the 22nd.

I also got my hands on a few others. Pics tomorrow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.