Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS : 914-6 acc cable bracket, bell crank, carb rods.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
eyesright
914-6 accelerator cable bracket, bellcrank, and two carb rods. $75 including shipping to lower 48. Paypal or check.

The bellcrank has bronze bushings replacing the old plastic ones that fall apart.

Click to view attachment
ajserrano
Okay, it's mine! Thx! Can you email me PayPal instructions to AJSERRANO at MSN dot COM? Thx!
Luke M
Next inline if it doesn't work out.

Thanks,
eyesright
QUOTE(ajserrano @ Oct 25 2014, 06:36 PM) *

Okay, it's mine! Thx! Can you email me PayPal instructions to AJSERRANO at MSN dot COM? Thx!

Oops, I just sent a PM. Okay, I'll send an email too.

PS If anyone is considering the bronze bushing kit to replace the nylon/plastic ones which may be disintegrating by now, the ones I bought and installed on the bellcrank, didn't fit. I had to turn them down on my lathe some to get a slight press fit. There was no way they were going to press in as they were.
ajserrano
Hello Tim, payment made. Thx!

PS: Attaching to my 901 race box; new ZF Limited Slip, new 904 mainshaft and some nice short-gears... piratenanner.gif
eyesright
QUOTE(ajserrano @ Oct 26 2014, 12:12 PM) *

Hello Tim, payment made. Thx!

PS: Attaching to my 901 race box; new ZF Limited Slip, new 904 mainshaft and some nice short-gears... piratenanner.gif

Holy k-r-a-p, what a set up. I'm salivating and getting weak, blood is rapidly draining from my head, good judgement is fading, okay that's it!, I got your money but you won't get any parts till you give a blood promise to post photos after installation...

Okay, back to normal. Actually I've been gone all day so I haven't gotten the parts packed or even a box yet. If all goes well I'll get it boxed tomorrow and off then or Tuesday. I'll PM you a confirmation #, probably USPS.

As I posted above, the plastic bushings were sad so I bought the bronze bushings, then had to turn them down to fit, then added the black epoxy paint. The short carb rod was seized and it bent slightly when getting it freed. Now all threads are well but I left the slight bend. I hope it works well for you.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.