Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hispano-Aleman 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ben*james
http://www.pietro-frua.de/1971_porsche.htm

Looks like a Delorean (edited) blink.gif
Katmanken
That's dating you. I remember when they both came out. The Hispano-Aleman 914 was built in 1971, and the DeLorean prototype came out in 1976. So, if you think there is a similarity, you need to say the DeLorean looks like the Hispano-Aleman.
ConeDodger
Time travel? biggrin.gif
Drums66
.....Ya Stuttgart! idea.gif
thumb3d.gif bye1.gif
matthepcat
I don't think it's that bad honestly. With a 6 in there it could be mistaken for an old Ferrari by the average person.
mgp4591
Looks like a cross between an Espada and a Urraco... very Italian. Except it probably works! lol-2.gif
SirAndy
Old news (to some of us) ...
smile.gif
ben*james
QUOTE(Katmanken @ Oct 26 2014, 10:31 AM) *

That's dating you. I remember when they both came out. The Hispano-Aleman 914 was built in 1971, and the DeLorean prototype came out in 1976. So, if you think there is a similarity, you need to say the DeLorean looks like the Hispano-Aleman.

What he ^ said.

Happy? piratenanner.gif

I really didn't think much got by this forum. Old hat, for sure. New to me.
veekry9
Click to view attachment

https://www.google.ca/search?q=frua&biw...52F%3B420%3B179

Some other Frua designs,one of which you may like.

ben*james
QUOTE(veekry9 @ Oct 26 2014, 03:07 PM) *

Wow! While I don't care for the work on the 914, it's clear Frua was talented and productive.
veekry9
Click to view attachment

Not a 914,
A '74 concept with Audi 100 components,the rad behind the seats.
Whereabouts and purchase price unknown.
Again,one of a kind.
EdwardBlume
I like it... driving.gif
veekry9
Here it is,
40 yrs later and the world of automotive manufacturing has changed.

One of the most outrageous mids was/is the Vector W8,that turbo missile Gerry Weigert built.

Click to view attachment

That Frua designed and built all those cars with a small staff is a testament to their ability and dedication.Using a pencil and some clay,(or a bar of soap) sketch
out your dream car and bring it to reality in a year.There is a whole world out there in kitcar universe for the marketing of the latest NXP 1000.

Click to view attachment

Certainly,there is much more available in resources today for such a venture.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.