I will take the connecting rods (5).

Pm Sent

Vysoc flag.gif
Mikey914
I'll take the injectors, just PM me.
Thanks,
MArk
stevegm
I have a couple Porsche reflectors. If you are not able to buy this one, and still want one, PM me. I'll send you pictures.
Montreal914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 27 2014, 03:10 PM) *

I'll take the injectors, just PM me.
Thanks,
MArk

Mark, potomacmidget pm'd me at 2:07. I respect the order in wich people reply. This puts you second in line sad.gif . I will let you know if he buys or passes.
karmann
Message sent about the intake elbows
barefoot
I'll take the plastic door threshold set. shipping to 29420 ??
Barefoot
Evil914
QUOTE(stevegm @ Oct 27 2014, 02:15 PM) *

I have a couple Porsche reflectors. If you are not able to buy this one, and still want one, PM me. I'll send you pictures.

I'm interested,Carl
toadman
I am interested in the '74 rear bumperettes if the mounting bolts are still good and shipping is reasonable. Shipping estimate to 45069 and OE part numbers would be great. Thank you!
Montreal914
QUOTE(toadman @ Nov 3 2014, 05:30 PM) *

I am interested in the '74 rear bumperettes if the mounting bolts are still good and shipping is reasonable. Shipping estimate to 45069 and OE part numbers would be great. Thank you!

See added pictures for part numbers and thread. All in very good condition. They will fit in a medium flat rate box at $12.65. I can try to see if I can get a better price but I think this is probably the best deal.
Let me know, beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
914ltd

PM sent
toadman
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Nov 3 2014, 08:26 PM) *

QUOTE(toadman @ Nov 3 2014, 05:30 PM) *

See added pictures for part numbers and thread. All in very good condition. They will fit in a medium flat rate box at $12.65. I can try to see if I can get a better price but I think this is probably the best deal.
Let me know, beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I will buy these. I will use paypal if you take paypal. Otherwise please let me know what payment methods you accept. Please PM me with total charges.

Click to view attachment

toadman
My apologies. I posted my reply between your photos #2 and #3. Yes, I want to buy these. Please let me know how much I owe you and how you would like to be paid. Thanks
toadman
Payment sent. Thanks, Eric
toadman
My bumperettes were delivered today and they are very, very nice. It was a pleasure doing business with you, Eric.
Montreal914
icon_bump.gif
For update smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.