Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gold plated S.S. Heat exchangers on Ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dominic
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...7950539914&rd=1

I also saw a set of Pedrinni's for $800.00 maybe those were gold plated as well IPB Image
ejm
Looking at his past auctions with no bids I would say he starts them a bit on the high side IPB Image
Allan
I saw that as well. Was tempted to send him an email telling him what they go for new but thought nah, let him waste his time.
double-a
yikes! even new, these things are only about $300 each.
DJsRepS
They only gold plated the insides of those pipes
nickg
i emailed them about the fact you can still buy them new for 250 each(and yes you can)
tat2dphreak
I bought a set last year for $150 shipped! if those sell for that price, I may pull mine off and buy 4 more sets!! screwy.gif
skline
I emailed him also, even gave him a link to this site. Maybe he just doesnt know?
bd1308
naw man the guy is just a plain ig-nor-a-mous LOLOLOLOLOLOL....from cracker barrell (the little triangle see how smart you are toy) I e-mailed him too....he's just stupid and looking for someone dumb to be suckered in to buying those things...my dad bought a set of SS Heat exchangers for like 1G from Auto-Motion in Louisville....DONT GO THERE MAN. a would-be 100 dollar exhaust stud repair was going to turn into a 2000 dollar engine-swap....WHAT ??????
black914
Where are you guys finding new heat exchangers for $150 a set shipped? I would like to be in on that sweet deal!!!!
bd1308
i'd like to know as well.....
redshift
In the classifieds prolly?

(here)

M
rhodyguy
i don't think ANYONE is getting a set of NEW SS 2.0 heat exchangers for $150, shipping INCLUDED.

k
grantsfo
Isnt that just a ploy to get people to contact him outside of ebay so he can sell without commision?
Mr.C
I sold a set last year for only $200 in perfect shape. Hmm looks like the remaining set are going to be going to pay for a third of my V8 conversion at that rate. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.