Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 73 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tjc914
I am moving on from my incomplete project. Classic my loss-your gain. I have amassed nearly all of the parts parts and pieces for a complete car. All new metal on the underside - drivers and passenger pan, inner and outer passenger long engine shelf, battery shelf. All welded and POR15. Uninstalled trunk pan and driver sail panel. Body is straight and solid. This is a repaint (not mine) of a light blue (Gulf or Alaska?). Many other new parts including trunk rubber etc.
I have an original 2.0 case with all new parts to build a 2056. New in box AA pistons and cylinders, new cam, lifters. Head have been professionally remachined, new valves springs etc. All engine components professionally balanced. New clutch and disk and new clutch cable. New alternator, Fuchs (no tires) and steelies (crap, but new tires) rebuilt pedal cluster, master cylinder. A couple of fuel pumps. I have tested every EFI sensor and all fall within recommended range for resistance. ECU is good. New(er) fuel tank and new fuel pump relocated to bow (see pics). Rebuilt brake cylinders I sincerely estimate about $6-7k in parts
Interior is about a 8/10 one rip on back pad, one on drivers seat. All else good or great.
I don't have to sell, but I want my garage back after 11 years, and would like the project to go to someone who has the skill and motivation to get it done right. I am accepting offers and thinking that 3500-4000 is the right asking price. Please let me know of interest. I can take as many pics as you like.
Tim
HalfMoon
PM sent days ago but no reply :-(
BeatNavy
QUOTE(HalfMoon @ Nov 1 2014, 11:13 PM) *

PM sent days ago but no reply :-(

You need another project, David? biggrin.gif Maybe I can convince my wife I need another project and to let me haul it to my in-laws, as this is about half-way in that direction (yeah, right chair.gif ).
tjc914
bump-still for sale
OU8AVW
Zap me an email. I want to swing by and have a look. biggrin.gif
Mike@southboundcruising dot com
mepstein
QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Jun 11 2015, 11:46 PM) *

Sorry Mike but ....
billh1963
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 12 2015, 07:33 AM) *

Sorry Mike but ....

You bought it? I was looking at this as well.... biggrin.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Jun 12 2015, 07:48 AM) *

Sorry Mike but ....

Seller has my deposit. I ordered up the funds this morning. I plan to pick up shortly. In my mind, it's a (almost) done deal.
billh1963
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 12 2015, 08:16 AM) *

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Jun 12 2015, 07:48 AM) *

Sorry Mike but ....

Seller has my deposit. I ordered up the funds this morning. I plan to pick up shortly. In my mind, it's a (almost) done deal.

Congratulations!
Cairo94507
Sweet! Increasing the herd.
OU8AVW
Crap Bill, leave some cars for the rest of us! biggrin.gif
OU8AVW
....and thanks for saving my marriage poke.gif
tjc914
SOLD-Good luck to Mark on finishing the project!
mepstein
biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.