Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Completely WAY OT: Friends Supra
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
72Signal914
My friend had this bet going for a long time time that he was going to get a Supra by the end of this month. None of us believed him and a couple guys placed bets on it. Well as it turned out about 3 weeks ago he called us up and told us to come over to where we hang out. Upon arrival was a 1995 Supra TT, clean, immaculate condition, 447 Rw HP a beast. During the time of aquiring money he had bought front and rear sway bars for it. Last Monday he and his friend installed the sway bars and decided to take it for a spin to test them out.

There is a curve over near Lake Pickett and McCoulough (sp?), Orlando people might know. Kind of in the back woods. He took the curve at 60 mph. Moderately fast but he didn't want to push it especially at night. When he turned around to go home on that same curve a Honda Civic decided to apex the curve not knowing that a car was coming. As my friend saw the car, in HIS lane, he had to swerve off the road. This road is very narrow and really there is no place to go. The Supra spun out of control in the dirt and spun into a 3ft. wide brick pylon that was a part of the fence. He moved the pylon 4 ft from the orignal spot. Rear driver axle F'ed , a lot of stuff broken on the driver side can' remember but they said there was a lot of damage
He's waiting to hear if it is totaled or not, but if it can be salvaged its gonna be around 8-10K to fix.
Oh and the Civic didn't stop after he wrecked finger.gif

Just a little story of how shitty things can happen in a matter of moments

and that car was sooooo nice, when i get pics I'll post them
Lawrence
that sucks. sad.gif Hope no one was hurt....
72Signal914
The 2 that were in the car came out w/o a scratch mostly driver rear/side damage
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.