Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 decal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
arcadeforever
I started to get Porsche on the brain of course while having coreldraw open tonight so tell me if you like this decal?

yay or nay, you wont hurt my feelings (constructive critisism is always welcome)

sure I "borrowed" the silhouette from the internet, but looking for a different one

IPB Image

or just the silhouette and Porsche 914 maybe or neither, lol

is that saying too 1995 ish?
arcadeforever
QUOTE(arcadeforever @ Oct 30 2014, 01:13 AM) *

I started to get Porsche on the brain of course while having coreldraw open tonight so tell me if you like this decal?

yay or nay, you wont hurt my feelings (constructive critisism is always welcome)

sure I "borrowed" the silhouette from the internet, but looking for a different one

IPB Image

or just the silhouette and Porsche 914 maybe or neither, lol

is that saying too 1995 ish?

also its horribly misaligned biggrin.gif
arkitect
The silhouette is the main problem, looks like a low rider. IMHO

Dave
Cairo94507
I like the car body but the tire size does make the car look like a low rider a bit.....
ben*james
Agree... Looks like an exclusive sticker for Southern California;)
Pursang
Slightly off topic but that reminds me of a long sleeved tee that I used to have. It said, "My other Porsche is a Volkswagen" and I used to wear it to the annual concours when I belonged to the PCA. The purists cringed. dry.gif
Chris914n6
If I was messing around in Coreldraw right now smile.gif I would delete Porsche 914, add fuchs and the PORSCHE door stripe.

And if you convert the text into curves it's easier to line up. beer.gif
arcadeforever
thanks everybody, and Ill make those changes tonight and repost.

dale73914
QUOTE(Pursang @ Oct 31 2014, 09:00 AM) *

Slightly off topic but that reminds me of a long sleeved tee that I used to have. It said, "My other Porsche is a Volkswagen" and I used to wear it to the annual concours when I belonged to the PCA. The purists cringed. dry.gif

Love it smile.gif
I so much have to do that !!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.