Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some weird stuff I don't need
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rick 918-S
Early Heater box from a 71 complete with yellow overspray. I tested the fan motor and it spun nicely. I don't have the cover clips. I think the motor is worth a 20 dollar bill and the rest is worth the cost of shipping. Or what ever. confused24.gif

Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
Here's a set of clear lenses on housings. These look like they were made in someone's kitchen but they are not cracked. The housings are barely useable.

These would be great on a stripped down hot rod or rat rod 914. How's $ 25.00 for the pair plus shipping or trade me something.

I'll take a factory 6 rear valance even Steve. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
Here's a gauge trio from a 71 4 cylinder car. I don't know if they are working as I got them in a parts car I purchased.

Take a chance for 30.00 plus shipping or trade me someone. Maybe a set of factory 6 heat exchangers and 10.00? unsure.gif

SOLD!

Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
Heater controls from a 71 complete with cables The bezel isn't the prettiest but with a little cleaning I think it would pass. $ 25.00 plus shipping.

Maybe you have a my factory 6 engine # 4371 and was to make a deal... blink.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Mikey914
I'll take the gages,
Just let me know to pay.
Shipping to 97124
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 1 2014, 11:12 PM) *

I'll take the gages,
Just let me know to pay.
Shipping to 97124

You mean you have a set of factory 6 heat exchangers to trade? (Kidding! biggrin.gif )

I'll send you a pm Thanks!
rick 918-S
Here's a flex tube for the center defrost duct for the early cars. Can you buy these? Hell I don't know. Maybe $ 10.00 with the nice cad plated clamps plus shipping? I think the clamps would cost more.

Or I could use a good starter or actually 3 but hey as a trade whatever... poke.gif biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.