Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S: Correct copper crush washers for taco plate
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cap'n Krusty
Asbestos filled 6mm copper crush washers, $3/pair, delivered to your very own door via USPS. These are the real deal, the ones you're supposed to use. Want more? A buck apiece shipped in the same order. I have only a few right now, but should be able to get more soon.

The Cap'n
Kansas 914
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Nov 3 2014, 10:43 AM) *

Asbestos filled 6mm copper crush washers, $3/pair, delivered to your very own door via USPS. These are the real deal, the ones you're supposed to use. Want more? A buck apiece shipped in the same order. I have only a few right now, but should be able to get more soon.

The Cap'n

PM sent for 2 pair
pilothyer
I was thinking the ones in the V/R gasket sets looked way different from what came out of the original..........I'm in for 3 pairs smile.gif
michael7810
Do you have the strainer gaskets?
tweet
3 pairs for me, please
euro911
If possible, could use a quantity of 10, John. I can wait until you get more in stock though.
Cap'n Krusty
Disregard!
Harpo
I would like 4 please

Thanks

David
michael7810
QUOTE(michael7810 @ Nov 3 2014, 02:12 PM) *

Do you have the strainer gaskets?

Never mind...I was thinking you were selling the strainer/tuna crush washer.
Cap'n Krusty
Paid orders are carefully packed, addressed, stamped, and outtahere! I have a few pair left. I may be able to get some strainer gaskets and washers, but it might not be economically feasible for me to do so.

Thanks!

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
Two more orders shipped. I have 6 seal washers left, that's 3 sets. I'll probably be able to get some more, but I don't know how soon.

The Cap'n
euro911
I'll take the 6 if you don't have 10 left. Let me know ...
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 7 2014, 08:32 PM) *

That was 6 after yours were counted into the total. We're now down to 4, but there are 40 more on the way.

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
PLEASE READ THIS!: The correct orientation for the installation of these washers is with the slit (or slice) TOWARD the head of the bolt! Installing them with the slit facing the cover will result in asbestos fouling the threads and the sealing properties will be negatively impacted.

Thanks, The Cap'n
rmital
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Nov 13 2014, 11:31 AM) *

That was 6 after yours were counted into the total. We're now down to 4, but there are 40 more on the way.

The Cap'n

I'll take 4 pair...or if you meant you were down to 2 pair (4) I'll take them?
euro911
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Nov 13 2014, 08:31 AM) *

The Cap'n
Aye, Cap'n. You should have the check any day, if not already cool_shades.gif

EDIT: ... and I received the envelope today - thanks smile.gif
Cap'n Krusty
Everyone should have theirs by now. I have been told I should have put more postage on the envelopes. If anybody had to pay a postage due fee for the postage, lemme know.

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
I have come by some more, should anyone need them.

The Cap'n
ericoneal
I'll take some. PM Sent
cary
I'll take 4 pair if there's some left.
lonewolfe
I'll take three pairs!
rhodyguy
3 sets please.
GaroldShaffer
Capt'n if you have anymore left I will take 4 sets please.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.