Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Swap Meet January 4th!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tpines
Mark your calendars for a great event at Chambers Motorsports in Escondido January 4th. Hope to see you all there!

Clark.

P.S. I'll be there with 916 bumpers for sale as well as other 914 parts!
tpines
Forgot to add the flyer!Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
dfelz
It's now in my calendar, ill be there for sure, this is just up the road from me!
oldschool
QUOTE(dfelz @ Nov 3 2014, 10:35 PM) *

It's now in my calendar, ill be there for sure, this is just up the road from me!

David whats bye1.gif up man!
dfelz
QUOTE(oldschool @ Nov 3 2014, 09:37 PM) *

Jamie! whats up dude!! not too much new with me, I got a new car... '67 SquareBack with a 1600 (completely stock aside from the electronic distributor and beefed up tranny), and its painted orange biggrin.gif , its my new daily driver, i fugging love it. I still have the 914 of course, don't worry. Whats up with you!?!?
Cuda911
I'll try and make it. Found all sorts of greats parts for dirt cheap at the last one.
effutuo101
Sweet! I will try to make that. I need some odds and ends.
effutuo101
Bump for Sunday. I will be there for a bit.
lonewolfe
I wish I could be there but I'm in Norcal and working this Sunday! John Chambers is an old friend of mine and is a great guy and know's Porsche's as well as anyone out there! I know it will be a great event! So, I'll be there in spirit and make it to the next one!
tpines
I'll be there with my 74 1.8 for sale. I also will have 916 bumpers front and rear for sale as well as a rear 73 bumper. Hope to see you all there!

Clark.
Cap'n Krusty
Just a heads up for all of you, the Lit Show is March 7th in LA, and one assumes the Anaheim swap meet follows on the 8th.

The Cap'n
Cuda911
Is the swap meet definitely still on? Due to some "political" issues, I heard it might be cancelled.
tpines
Yes the swap meet is definitely on and should be a great time!
Cuda911
^^^ OK, thanks, I'll try and make it. I scored some great stuff at the last one.
effutuo101
Nice to meet Tom, Tom, SoCal Andy and Chris this morning!
Looking forward to seeing more locals soon!
oldschool
QUOTE(dfelz @ Nov 3 2014, 09:48 PM) *

QUOTE(oldschool @ Nov 3 2014, 09:37 PM) *

Jamie! whats up dude!! not too much new with me, I got a new car... '67 SquareBack with a 1600 (completely stock aside from the electronic distributor and beefed up tranny), and its painted orange biggrin.gif , its my new daily driver, i fugging love it. I still have the 914 of course, don't worry. Whats up with you!?!?

Dude I almost pulled the trigger on one at the last Pomona swap meet. I should of... headbang.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.