Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB (still) Euro tail light lenses...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rumbers
Very very stupidly I recently let a pair of original Hella lenses kindly offered by a 914 World member (Garold) go, instead opting for a cheaper pair of repros from Auto Atlanta. Which I now find are out of stock (who knows - will they be restocked??). I guess there's a good lesson in there somewhere!

Does anyone have a pair of Euro taillight lenses for sale? Sigh. I have a lovely 1974 912 which I can't drive until I find some.

Thanks, Mat
B2524
Mat,
do you mind if they have some minor cracks?
kd
pilothyer
I have a set of the new AA reproductions I will sell you.
rumbers
QUOTE(B2524 @ Nov 4 2014, 10:00 AM) *

Mat,
do you mind if they have some minor cracks?
kd

Not particularly - can you send photos? Thanks.
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
Check with Rich at HPH...I sent him a brand new Hella in partial trade for a set and I believe it was the left side (1 side was available new for longer than the other- which made the other harder to find for some reason)
http://www.highperformancehouse.com/

GL!
Andrew
Nutter965
QUOTE(rumbers @ Nov 4 2014, 05:34 PM) *

Very very stupidly I recently let a pair of original Hella lenses kindly offered by a 914 World member (Garold) go, instead opting for a cheaper pair of repros from Auto Atlanta. Which I now find are out of stock (who knows - will they be restocked??). I guess there's a good lesson in there somewhere!

Does anyone have a pair of Euro taillight lenses for sale? Sigh. I have a lovely 1974 912 which I can't drive until I find some.

Thanks, Mat

I cancelled my Auto Atlanta order after 2 months ! And yip jumped at Garold's Lenses, also bought a fair bit from him in the end... He kept offering goodies !!!!!

I've learnt if you see something you need jump quickly here !

Neale
pilothyer
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Nov 4 2014, 12:03 PM) *

Click to view attachment
pilothyer
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Nov 4 2014, 12:03 PM) *

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.