Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 1973 2.0 carbed. NEW PRICE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
boxstr
FS 1973 2.0. carbed. this just came to CAMP tonight. Charged battery, runs good, and drives good also. It has been sitting for awhile. Just had a tuneup and caliper rebuild, fuel tank was removed cleaned and painted, new hoses. Needs to have a serious detail and washing. The tires appear new, Toyo Proxies mounted on real 911 Fuchs, spare is also a 911 Fuchs wheel, 911 front suspension, Weltmeister front sway bar. It does have a dealer installed AC. Still in place and working.
Has plastic dash pad, needs carpet and seat covers, Sony am fm receiver, power antenna. Everything seems to work. Engine is a 2.0 has dual. Weber carbs.This is a great car to drive and work on while you enjoy it. Found some rust in the passenger side pan.
Now priced at $5500. OBO
Craig at CAMP Text 503-799-5794
boxstr
More pics
bondedbybrick
Craig, I'm interested. PM sent.

Derek
RFoulds
Is it a GA code motor? Which carbs?
boxstr
GA 2.0 case and Weber carbs.
Craig at. CAMP
boxstr
more pics
dangerranger01
Interested. PM sent.
mr2by4
Any evidence of rust repairs that have been made or would need to be made?
boxstr
Replied to your pm.
Craig at CAMP
boxstr
I have not found any rust repairs done in the past. There are some that could be made now. In an area that Does not compromise the structural integrity.
Send email and I can send pics if wanted.
Craig at CAMP
lonewolfe
This white car seems like a much better deal than the car you were originally asking about for $14k+tax etc..... and leaves you a lot of money to restore the interior etc.... It also looks like you have some competition to buy it right off the bat! Better get moving!
JimFitz33
This looks like it's right up my alley! Has this car sold? If not, Any pictures of the underside? Rust issues, running issues? Electrical systems working? Is this a driver or something for a mechanic?
Looking for a decent driver. The interior I could most likely figure out.

Thanks
Jim

JimFitz33@gmail.com
boxstr
Jim, good evening. I will send some pics to your email.
Craig at CAMP
boxstr
happy holidays!
Craig at CAMP
oildrips
Did this car ever end up selling?
boxstr
I still have this car. Make an Offer.
Craig at CAMP
boxsterfan
Got pics of the longs and the hole. You know the areas that everyone wants to see.
boxstr
No, no pics of the longs or the hell hole. Dealer installed ac puts the compressor right in the hell hole.
Craig at CAMP
Rand
Why no pics of hell hole?
boxstr
Read above.
rhodyguy
To accomidate the ac compressor a portion of the pass side engine shelve must be removed. Something I found when my previous ac car was repaired was that a purchase of a whole shelve was not required. The shelve on the drivers side is the mirror image of the pass. You make a template for the missing section, flip it over and lay the template on the intact driver's side, cut the piece and it should fit right in. Most donor cars have good driver's side shelves that go to the scrapper with the car.
Mblizzard
Understand the AC issue but I just want to point out to any potential buyers and sellers just how handy a cheap USB flexible camera can be for inspecting those hard to reach places. Not as easy or as clear as some other cameras but a low res pic is better than no picture at all.
boxstr
SOLD.
Craig at CAMP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.