Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Oil Baffle with Heat Shields
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Sfreeman615
I need to buy an oil baffle with the heat shields ASAP, very hard to source! I have a 1.7l case. I believe any year fits. See the pic below:

Click to view attachment
Brian_Boss
I have one. How about actual shipping plus $10 for lunch money smile.gif
Sfreeman615
QUOTE(Brian_Boss @ Nov 7 2014, 11:55 AM) *

I have one. How about actual shipping plus $10 for lunch money smile.gif

Done deal!! Pm me your paypal address or however you want me to pay !! Thanks brother, you are a life saver!!!
Brian_Boss
OK, I jumped the gun. He needs both the pickup tube and the baffle/windage tray (as pictured - duh). I only have the windage tray.
Cap'n Krusty
If you have a 1.7 case, it would be good to check the case and be sure it's one that has provisions for mounting the windage tray. Many early cases lack the channel for the seals.

The Cap'n
pilothyer
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Nov 7 2014, 01:55 PM) *

If you have a 1.7 case, it would be good to check the case and be sure it's one that has provisions for mounting the windage tray. Many early cases lack the channel for the seals.

The Cap'n

agree.gif , and of course who wouldn't biggrin.gif Your early 1.7 case needs to be at least engine# W0 074 387...from this case on will have the required shelf for the baffle plate to rest in..........also be sure to use the seals on the baffle plate or you will have a rattle you don't want in there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.