Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car is sold! Thanks guys.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Dougman
Porsche 914 for sale.
1972 914 2.0. Great body, needs paint. Car has rebuilt pedal assembly, rebuilt swing arms. Floors are all painted por black, engman kit not installed, good glass, good chrome, engine is not in the car. I have two 2.0 engine blocks with lots of parts, pistons, a set of heads, 2 fans and housings, distributor, cams, etc.... I have a ton of parts for it. Two shifters, transmission, gas tanks, extra engine covers, 2 tops, new black carpet kit never installed, new door panels, sail panels, stock seats in good shape, rear glass is good and defroster is there, don’t know if it works. 944 wheels with roller tires. 911 brakes all around. 19mm master cylinder. Sway bar on front. 2 sets of gauges with more gauges in center console, prototipo steering wheels, shoulder harnesses with bar across behind seats, trunk shock spring setup, old bilstine shocks, wildwood proportioning valve, new rocker panels, fiberglass front valence, fiberglass rear valence and a metal one, engine stand and attachment, The rust that is there is very minor. See pic. Hell holes are perfect. I’m sure there is a lot more that I’m forgetting great start to a fun car. I was going to do a suby swap but life is getting in the way. I hate to see it just sit in my garage. Looking for $3000 obo. I can get pics of anything that you'd want to see. Don't want to part it out. All goes one place. Can talk about delivery. I'm in grass valley. NorCal. We can text for more info and pics after contact is made via email.
Thanks world.
bobt4945
great deal!!! glws
Jonathan Livesay
QUOTE(Dougman @ Nov 9 2014, 11:58 AM) *

Look a virtual Rotisserie. biggrin.gif
DanT
Pics of hell hole, suspension consoles, bottom rear portion of longs where suspension consoles attach(jack points)
Trunk floors
Inside rear trunk along rear panel

Thanks
falconfp2001
I want this car so bad....... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif ....wish I had the extra caching and the extra space for a roller....this really upsets me...... blink.gif
falconfp2001
QUOTE(falconfp2001 @ Dec 3 2014, 09:39 PM) *

I want this car so bad....... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif ....wish I had the extra caching and the extra space for a roller....this really upsets me...... blink.gif

Just by looking at the pics, the front bumper, rear bumper, wheels are about half the asking price.......with two spare engine cores.......this is going to sell quick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.