This is a complete Porsche 911 front strut package, ideal for the builder that wants to add RS style Boge struts and big brakes. The raised spindles will let you set you car up with correct tie rod geometry and full shock travel.

IPB Image

- RS style strut build on "A" series spindles and Boge tubes. Spindles raised 20mm, reinforced with full gusset. Dust are covers included. Pieces have been powdercoated black.
- Koni red gas adjustable inserts came from my personal 914-6 street car with just over 2000 miles. Koni part number 8641-1077
- 911 hub set with new bearings, Zimmerman Sport slotted and cross-drilled rotors. These are used pieces as well from my personal car. They have no measurable wear with just over 2000 miles of street use.
- Boxster 4 piston alloy monoblocks, serviced and refinished with adapter set.
- Mintex CTech performance pad set.

Strut build notes:
I carefully selected the Boge tubes and checked them in a lathe for straightness. The spindles are from a set of Koni Sport struts and were milled to allow them to be moved up the Boge tube vs cutting the tube and weakening it. A gusseted reinforcement was added to ensure maximum strength was maintained in the spindle area.

IPB Image

Caliper build notes:
These are a pair of standard Boxster front calipers from a 88K mile Boxster. Both calipers have been cleaned, piston and bores carefully checked, pistons re-lubricated and re-installed, seals checked, bodies were media blasted then painted VHT red, PORSCHE stencils added and then the calipers were clear coated. Bleeders, pins and spring sets have been re-plated.

IPB Image

This package would make a great street car setup for your 914 or 914-6.

$2,000.00 OBO

a914guy@aol.com
214-796-2895