Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: brake master crush washers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
koozy
I just need the banjo bolt washers from the brake master. I buggered mine up while it was out. Yea, don't ask. It was those stupid hands of mine. They are two different sizes. One is 12mm and the other is 10mm. Some came in brass and some in aluminum. Either one is fine as long as they are not showing signs of being overtightened.

Shipping to 95051 please. Tape to a piece of paper and throw it in a standard envelope would be just fine.

Thank you,

Mike

914Sixer
Mike,
I should have some. let me look this afternoon. Send me your shipping information. They will be freebies.
koozy
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Nov 11 2014, 04:53 AM) *

Mike,
I should have some. let me look this afternoon. Send me your shipping information. They will be freebies.

Thanks Mark. I really appreciate it. I'll send you a PM with my address

Mike
bdstone914
I found new ones at my local industrial hardware store. They are in the Wurth brand. Under $1 each. One is exact the other gas a different OD. If Mark can't help you I can pick up some next time I am there.
koozy
Thanks Bruce. That's great. I remembered something else I wanted to pick up from you but am forgetting what it is at the moment.
bdstone914
QUOTE(koozy @ Nov 11 2014, 09:06 AM) *

Thanks Bruce. That's great. I remembered something else I wanted to pick up from you but am forgetting what it is at the moment.

I have the washers somewhere. Both five sets when another member needed some.
914Sixer
I have the washers, will mail in the morning.
Thanks,
Mark
koozy
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Nov 11 2014, 05:13 PM) *

I have the washers, will mail in the morning.
Thanks,
Mark

Thank you very much. I truly appreciate it.

Mike
914Sixer
On the way
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.