Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE: Four "Sun Bug" Steel Wheels - CLAIMED!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GregAmy
Wheels have been CLAIMED!

Free for local pickup only in Middletown CT: four "Sun Bug" steel wheels. Three are in good shape with some crappy tires on them, one is without a tire and rusty. Comes with enough wheel bolts for three of them.

Back story is my '74 2L came with the steel wheels but no spare. I put one of the four in the trunk as a spare when I bought the Fuchs. Someone else gave me a rusty one to make a set...if you can provide a spare tire for the Fuchs bolts I'll give you all four plus the rusty one and all four wheels' worth of bolts.

CFR doesn't want 'em, Kelly doesn't want 'em. I'll give it a few days and if no one else on this forum wants 'em they go on Craigslist for free, and a few days after that they'll get turned into beer scrap money or landfill, whichever is cheaper. Need the rack space for a set of inbound snow tires/wheels, so come pick them up this week and I'll even give you a beer while we BS about our cars.

PM me for my address, and let me know your favorite style of beer.

Greg
Mark Henry
QUOTE(GregAmy @ Nov 10 2014, 07:22 AM) *

Free for local pickup only in Middletown CT: four "Sun Bug" steel wheels. Three are in good shape with some crappy tires on them, one is without a tire and rusty. Comes with enough wheel bolts for three of them.

Back story is my '74 2L came with the steel wheels but no spare. I put one of the four in the trunk as a spare when I bought the Fuchs. Someone else gave me a rusty one to make a set...if you can provide a spare tire for the Fuchs bolts I'll give you all four plus the rusty one and all four wheels' worth of bolts.

CFR doesn't want 'em, Kelly doesn't want 'em. I'll give it a few days and if no one else on this forum wants 'em they go on Craigslist for free, and a few days after that they'll get turned into beer scrap money or landfill, whichever is cheaper. Need the rack space for a set of inbound snow tires/wheels, so come pick them up this week and I'll even give you a beer while we BS about our cars.

PM me for my address, and let me know your favorite style of beer.

Greg

Put them on thesamba.com, you might get rid of them faster.
GregAmy
Done, thanks for the tip.
GregAmy
Wow, no offense but TheSamba was a colossal waste of time...post got buried on page 60 by the end of the day...27 views total...

I'll give it a couple days here before converting them to scrap metal.
GregAmy
One last shot before these wheels head for the landfill...if you're interested but can't pick up right away, I can store on the side of the garage for a limited time...really hate the idea of throwing these away.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.