Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New 914-6 muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cairo94507
Hello all - I bought this muffler about 2 years ago. It is still in the box in which it arrived. I removed it to take photos. I am unsure who manufactured it as there is no part number or anything I can locate. I paid over $500. I have decided after speaking with Scotty I will be doing something else for exhaust. I will sell it for $425 plus shipping and fees.
Click to view attachment
euro911
Looks like maybe it's one from Automotion confused24.gif Click here

Part #: P913573
Dansk Original Style Muffler, Painted Grey, For 914-6 PorscheĀ®, 1970-1972
$499.99 ea.

Cairo94507
I seem to recall the seller telling me it was a Dansk muffler but I would have thought it would have a number on it somewhere. Granted I did not take the outer box off the inner box, it was double boxed by the seller to protect it. But it is in perfect shape and has never been installed.
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Nov 10 2014, 10:47 AM) *

Hello all - I bought this muffler about 2 years ago. It is still in the box in which it arrived. I removed it to take photos. I am unsure who manufactured it as there is no part number or anything I can locate. I paid over $500. I have decided after speaking with Scotty I will be doing something else for exhaust. I will sell it for $450 plus shipping and fees.
Click to view attachment

So are you saying it is a brand new muffler never installed and original finish from the factory?
Jeffs9146
So are you saying it is a brand new muffler never installed and original finish from the factory?

No the "OEM" muffler has a part number # on in.
EdwardBlume
I have a Dansk that clearly says Dansk on it too. Still a good deal for someone!
Cairo94507
Someone has to need a nice new muffler for their car....I want to get this off the shelf. Make a nice Christmas present for your car and keep your neighbors happy too unsure.gif
Cairo94507
Bump to the top for a price drop. This is a nice muffler and would make a nice Christmas present for your Sixer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.