Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Owners are Kewl
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dcecc1968
So my door bell rings the other day and its a guy from my neighborhood that I never met before who lives 8 houses down and moved in about 6 months ago. He said he has watched me drive my 914 by his house on my way to work and said he used to own one as a teenager.

He said he had something he wanted to show me, then he shows me a stack of Original Service Manuals, a Weber carburetor book, an 914 A/C installation guide, and an original window sticker and owner's manual for VIN 4752910261. He said he went to his parents place and dug through his old stuff to pull all these out so he could give them to me because he thought I could use them.

I was blown away! You can't beat teeners!

PS - I checked the VIN database and I don't think VIN 4752910261 was in there, but if anyone knows the owner, let me know, I would love to share the goodwill and get the window sticker and owners manual back with the car.

Click to view attachment
CptTripps
VERY cool!

I hope you can find the owner. I also hope that he's a concourse guy that has painstakingly restored the car so this is a useful piece to him.

More likely: It was the star at a "sawzall party"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.