Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Can I get an "S"?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rob-O
Looking for an "S" for the chrome script that fits onto the engine grill. My "S" was missing it's clips and departed the vehicle at speed somewhere between my work and home. The rest of the letters are fine, just looking for an "S" that has the two pins still attached.
bdstone914
Wheel of Fortune ?

Sorry couldn't resist. If I find an incomplete set of letters I will sell one. Only set of silver I have is complete.

914itis
Oh sh$&t!

Here is your "s" aktion035.gif
Rob-O
I expected a little bit of ribbing on that topic description! I figured it may be a bit tough to find an incomplete set, but always worth a try!

Bruce, I'll probably be hunting you up here in a couple weeks. I'm almost ready to tackle my pedal cluster area. I've got a new accelerator and clutch cable, a new carpet set and new floorboard from Mikey 914 and a new master cylinder from PMB. I might as well get one of your refurb'ed pedal sets to top all that work off. you know, the 'while I'm in there' thing...
JawjaPorsche
Here is one on Ebay: It is Gold but maybe you can do something about it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-911-912-91...a15&vxp=mtr
Rob-O
Found some on The Samba too. Also waiting for some pics from a member here. Thought this would be more difficult than its turning out to be.
boxstr
Have a bunch of S's here at CAMP 914. $5.00 PICS $1.00 each.
Craig at CAMP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.