Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB brass brake elbow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
worn
I cannot find it for reassembly, so I am asking for help. I am looking for the "angled pipe" Porsche 901 355 615 00. It is the brass 90 degree elbow at the end of the tunnel line - only in the front in newer cars and both front and back in the later ones. It has two female ends to accept brake line. The one I am missing connects the rear line with the pressure regulator for the rear brakes. Thanks folks.
914werke
Ive got one.
worn
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Nov 11 2014, 01:53 PM) *

Ive got one.

I believe you were just totaling my shopping basket. That would be nice. I have gone through everything twice and cannot find the thing. Can I find the piece accidentally cut off with a sawzall? Sure. That I can find.
Thanks. bye1.gif
worn
Bump
QUOTE(worn @ Nov 11 2014, 01:06 PM) *

I cannot find it for reassembly, so I am asking for help. I am looking for the "angled pipe" Porsche 901 355 615 00. It is the brass 90 degree elbow at the end of the tunnel line - only in the front in newer cars and both front and back in the later ones. It has two female ends to accept brake line. The one I am missing connects the rear line with the pressure regulator for the rear brakes. Thanks folks.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.