Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You gotta see this.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Big Len
Bet you'd have the only 914 in the building. http://investinmiami.com/porsche-design-tower/#.VGKdXvnF_95

rgalla9146
QUOTE(Big Len @ Nov 11 2014, 06:38 PM) *

Bet you'd have the only 914 in the building. http://investinmiami.com/porsche-design-tower/#.VGKdXvnF_95

Also be the first to suffer foreclosure.
wndsnd
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Nov 11 2014, 07:30 PM) *

QUOTE(Big Len @ Nov 11 2014, 06:38 PM) *

Also be the first to suffer foreclosure.

Now the $25,000 Rose Gold PCA watch doesn't seem frivilous..... biggrin.gif

John
turk22
Oil stains on your car elevator would be.....embarrassing... KMA.gif
Big Len
I'll buy if only they let me have a 2 post lift.
ThePaintedMan
The Panamera...the PCA watch... now this. One thing I can say is it will fit right in the the downtown Miami crowd. barf.gif
carr914
So, you guys won't Visit me when I host a Dr Evil Clinic in my Penthouse?
balljoint
Funny, but when TC says "my Penthouse" I'm not thinking "his residence".

Mark Henry
It will all be underwater soon and that property will be worthless.
Phoenix914
Google Maps street view shows the building under construction:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/18555+Col...9140f71bd?hl=en
Mikey914
Porsche really gets us...........FINALLY I can work on my car in the living room! Still don't think the wife would appreciate it. biggrin.gif
orangecrate
one word-----Hurricane.
damesandhotrods
It looks like the result of Ferdinand Piëch’s inferiority complex…
beech4rd
Oh I think we need to find a real rust bucket 1.7. Push it into the elevator. Get jack stands under it. Perhaps invite Jerry Seinfeld to film a Comedians in Cars getting Coffee in it.
I love it when a plan comes together.
carr914
QUOTE(balljoint @ Nov 12 2014, 08:49 AM) *

Funny, but when TC says "my Penthouse" I'm not thinking "his residence".

What, you think I would invite the Good Doctor down to do a Clinic in my Outhouse?
carr914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 12 2014, 12:03 PM) *

Porsche really gets us...........FINALLY I can work on my car in the living room! Still don't think the wife would appreciate it. biggrin.gif

Dishwashers big enough for Trannies, Toaster Oven's for Powder Coating!
ablesnead
I like the design rendering......I drive by that site every week and there isn't a blade of grass , or a place for it...
wndsnd
QUOTE(ablesnead @ Nov 12 2014, 11:01 PM) *

I like the design rendering......I drive by that site every week and there isn't a blade of grass , or a place for it...

bs.gif

What about by the hydrant?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/18555+Col...9140f71bd?hl=en
biggrin.gif

John
r_towle
How much are these places going for?
ldsgeek
QUOTE(r_towle @ Nov 13 2014, 09:02 PM) *

You know the old saying "if you have to ask, you can't afford it". My guess would be the least expensive will still be well north of $500K.
mrholland2
QUOTE(ldsgeek @ Nov 14 2014, 06:51 AM) *

You know the old saying "if you have to ask, you can't afford it". My guess would be the least expensive will still be well north of $500K.

Hell, 500K buys a shack here in San Jose
billh1963
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Nov 11 2014, 09:21 PM) *

The Panamera...the PCA watch... now this. One thing I can say is it will fit right in the the downtown Miami crowd. barf.gif

Porsche is quickly losing touch with it's base. I understood the move to watercooled....regulations were forcing them that way.

But then we got the Cayenne, the Panamera and now the Macan? barf.gif confused24.gif
damesandhotrods

Porsche is quickly losing touch with it's base. I understood the move to watercooled....regulations were forcing them that way.

But then we got the Cayenne, the Panamera and now the Macan? barf.gif confused24.gif

I fear that Porsche isn’t losing its old base. It’s just out growing the olde base that made the company and supported it during the difficult times in favor of a more affluent base…
pete000

Video said 9 million per and up ! blink.gif
ripper911
Group Buy!

piratenanner.gif
wndsnd
QUOTE(ripper911 @ Nov 14 2014, 05:13 PM) *

Group Buy!

piratenanner.gif

I don't care who you are, that's just funny! lol-2.gif
BKLA
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Nov 14 2014, 11:21 AM) *

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Nov 11 2014, 09:21 PM) *

Not a big fan of the wasserwagens, but .... Don't knock the Macan until you drive one... changed my mind. Thoroughly impressed me with its "sporty" nature - a lot of 911 owners are going to be embarrassed by this $60k SUV on the track. IMHO

Now lets see about its reliability and durability confused24.gif as I am really considering one as my daily driver.
SirAndy
QUOTE(pete000 @ Nov 14 2014, 01:39 PM) *

Video said 9 million per and up ! blink.gif

Website says 3.5 million and up ...
shades.gif
fixer34
QUOTE(ldsgeek @ Nov 14 2014, 08:51 AM) *

I'm thinking that's the down payment...

Anyone have the chutzpah to call and ask them??

I'm wondering, once you get the car up to your apartment, how do you get it moved into the 'garage'? Starting it inside the building doesn't seem like a good idea...
wndsnd
Wouldn't we want it in the living room, sunken into the floor with a glass table top over it?

Seems only logical. idea.gif

John
Big Len
QUOTE(fixer34 @ Nov 14 2014, 08:52 PM) *

I'm wondering, once you get the car up to your apartment, how do you get it moved into the 'garage'? Starting it inside the building doesn't seem like a good idea...

Watch the video. Engine is off entire time in elevator. There's a carriage that slides the car forward and back.
Big Len
QUOTE(fixer34 @ Nov 14 2014, 08:52 PM) *

Watch the video. Engine is off entire time in elevator. There's a carriage that slides the car forward and back.
abnrdo
Does it come with jackstands?

hide.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.