Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: parting out a 73 in Connecticut
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Your eBay and Craigslist Ads for 914 Stuff
Coffeegrinder
Hello 914ers! I registered today at your forum as I part out a 73. I've had many porsches 356 to 996, and nearly every model in between over about 30 years. I've done full restorations on 356s early 911s and even 928s. I had one 914-6 about 10 years ago for a total of 8 days...i bought it to flip, and did just that (ownership, not literally flip!) ...so the truth is im not really a 914 guy...just not my type of car. I do however appreciate the draw to esoteric underpowered undervalued german cars that seem to command very expensive prices for certain parts..as I'm currently playing around with an early quattro!

So since I'm trying to sell parts to a new group, please accept my effort to establish some degree of internet commerce trust:

My 15 year old ebay account 100%

I obtained this 73 914 a few weeks ago in a multi car deal. parked indoors for 25 years..rusted to junk chassis, and its going to the junkyard in three days. Please see my CL ad here: Parting out 914

I've picked off a number of obviously usable items plus there were spares included like new heater boxes, but there's a lot left on the car. Even the d-jet pump works! Known missing/sold items are: seats, console, decklid, door pockets, armrests. Check it out, don't be shy about offers, correct me if something looks mis-described! (remember not a 914 guy) and most importantly let me know soon as everything NOT in the CL ad is going to the junkyard Saturday Nov 15. Everything needs to go, I'm probably many years away from another 914.

Thanks everyone..
ndfrigi
QUOTE(Coffeegrinder @ Nov 12 2014, 05:54 PM) *

Hello 914ers! I registered today at your forum as I part out a 73. I've had many porsches 356 to 996, and nearly every model in between over about 30 years. I've done full restorations on 356s early 911s and even 928s. I had one 914-6 about 10 years ago for a total of 8 days...i bought it to flip, and did just that (ownership, not literally flip!) ...so the truth is im not really a 914 guy...just not my type of car. I do however appreciate the draw to esoteric underpowered undervalued german cars that seem to command very expensive prices for certain parts..as I'm currently playing around with an early quattro!

So since I'm trying to sell parts to a new group, please accept my effort to establish some degree of internet commerce trust:

I obtained this 73 914 a few weeks ago in a multi car deal. parked indoors for 25 years..rusted to junk chassis, and its going to the junkyard in three days. Please see my CL ad here: Parting out 914

I've picked off a number of obviously usable items plus there were spares included like new heater boxes, but there's a lot left on the car. Even the d-jet pump works! Known missing/sold items are: seats, console, decklid, door pockets, armrests. Check it out, don't be shy about offers, correct me if something looks mis-described! (remember not a 914 guy) and most importantly let me know soon as everything NOT in the CL ad is going to the junkyard Saturday Nov 15. Everything needs to go, I'm probably many years away from another 914.

Thanks everyone..

How much is the heat exchanger?
bdstone914
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Nov 12 2014, 08:02 PM) *

QUOTE(Coffeegrinder @ Nov 12 2014, 05:54 PM) *

Thanks everyone..

How much is the heat exchanger?

He says $400 in the CL ad.

bdstone914
The wheels you list as Mahle are actually Pedrini.
And to forum rules say you need to state a price but can still accept offers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.