Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lost Forum & Topic Subscriptions?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tom_T
So I had been getting my email notices of some topics & a forums' new posts for awhile & then they stopped coming....& I was buried with work etc. & too busy to worry. I'd answered a few with posts when I had time....then nothing more came!

So I just checked my controls & everything was blanked out again, like happened a long while back when Sir Andy got dinged by the host system for being a spammer or something.

Did that happen again recently, or maybe a change to new system host or something?? confused24.gif

Hoping to do the Spring WCR if my biz travel dates don't conflict, bu I'll have to see the travel schedule. My 914 resto is still sidelined with other projects, so that won't running by then I don't think. sad.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Tom_T
Also - what happened to Shea's PMB banner ad? confused24.gif

I just clicked refresh a few times to bookmark vendors on the banners (rebuilding my 914 bookmarks after the hard drive died & replaced), & PMB never came up.

I know it's random, but 10-12 tries & nothing!?

I do see his nice ads in Panorama & Excellence!

Glad to see that Jorge/George @ SMC put his up.....nice to know that some cajoling at past PCA concours at Art Center etc. worked! biggrin.gif
SirAndy
Tom, i removed your subscriptions because your email address has been bouncing for a while ...

More specifically all through September and October (until i removed your subscriptions).
I have 122 bounced email attempts with your name on it during that period.
shades.gif

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Sent: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 05:20:50 -0700
Subject: Forum Subscription New Topic Notification ( 914World.com )

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

c*t*******r@e********.net
Error Type: SMTP
Remote server (209.86.93.226) issued an error.
hMailServer sent: RCPT TO:<c*t*******r@e********.net>
Remote server replied: 550 c*t*******r@e********.net... User account is overquota
SirAndy
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Nov 14 2014, 11:28 AM) *
Also - what happened to Shea's PMB banner ad? confused24.gif

PMB hasn't had a banner here in a long time. Gotta ask Eric why that is ...
idea.gif
Tom_T
Oh - that may have been when my earthlink mailbox got maxed out while traveling for biz & buried with some other fun--NOT-issues dry.gif , cuz I wasn't fully downloading my messages until the HDD got replaced & I could get them on the new one.

Sorry for the inconvenience Andy, & I'll try to stay more on top of my email acct. as it's still carrying a lot of "overhead" as I download & save important messages.

Yeah, Eric needs to keep up his presence here, cuz this is his core market for 914s & new folks may not know about him/PMB.

Nice to see Stoddard took my suggestion & that of others too, to get on here! smile.gif

Best! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 14 2014, 11:50 AM) *

Tom, i removed your subscriptions because your email address has been bouncing for a while ...

More specifically all through September and October (until i removed your subscriptions).
shades.gif

Remote server replied: 550 c*t*******r@e********.net... User account is overquota

balljoint
As an odd coincidence there have been exactly 122 new posts on the sandbox Hot Chicks thread.

ohmy.gif

r_towle
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 14 2014, 02:50 PM) *

shades.gif

sorry buddy, you have been fired, no email for you.
Eric_Shea
I've never had a banner here. Maybe the image in my sig?
Tom_T
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Nov 17 2014, 08:05 AM) *

I've never had a banner here. Maybe the image in my sig?

Well then it's time! biggrin.gif

IIRC it's some donation to charity only for the banner ads, for those considering it.

BTW - the PMB print ads are really nice in Pano & Excellence Eric! smilie_pokal.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Nov 14 2014, 12:31 PM) *
Sorry for the inconvenience Andy, & I'll try to stay more on top of my email acct. as it's still carrying a lot of "overhead" as I download & save important messages.

It's happening again right now. Please fix it or i'll have to shut you off again.
dry.gif

Remote server replied: 550 ... User account is overquota

poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.