Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Race calendar or CAR/EVENT calendar ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bandjoey
At 100 each the Calendar Thread thinks we can get 2 calendars. A RACE and an Event - Car Calendar. I would get one of each just because but don't want just a RACE calendar...my preference is more event photos.

If the numbers support 2 and they're offered, ,then you can update your quantity on the original list.

--ADMINS please take out the NO poll answer,,,we just need Yes to each line, not a no.
Can't figure out how to edit this out. Thanks.
SirAndy
Fixed it for 'ya ... beerchug.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Nov 14 2014, 03:34 PM) *

At 100 each the Calendar Thread thinks we can get 2 calendars. A RACE and an Event - Car Calendar. I would get one of each just because but don't want just a RACE calendar...my preference is more event photos.

If the numbers support 2 and they're offered, ,then you can update your quantity on the original list.

--ADMINS please take out the NO poll answer,,,we just need Yes to each line, not a no.
Can't figure out how to edit this out. Thanks.

Ok. I'm open to the idea. If 100 people want each, I can do both a street car and a race car calendar. Otherwise, I am sure the current calendar we are doing will end up with one or two race cars, and the other months will be street cars. I have also considered putting the race cars on a small poster, and including it with the calendar. Maybe an extra few bucks or something. But it would have to be folded to fit in the shipping envelope.
Andyrew
I tried voting for the "both" option but it wouldnt let me.. I ended up selecting all of them. Looks like it still needs to be fixed?
theleschyouknow
yep I tried selecting just events but it put me down for both...
if you did all three looks like we're the only ones who've voted
scott_in_nh
It won't accept my vote
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.