OK here is the story, bear with me I need to vent! 2 weeks ago Friday my wife is at a stop sign in a right turn only lane, a Izuzu HD flatbed stake truck is to her left at a straight or left only lane, They decide to make a right turn an the flatbed seriously tears up the front of our minivan. Police come the other party takes on liablity ect. no big whoop everyone was fine these things happen, Drive it to the Body shop On monday and the other party puts us into a rental. First on Tuesday they bring us a geo metro which I refuse and remind them in CO they need to replace with comparable vehicle, that afternoon enterpise drops off a minivan. Now keep in mind that other than the teener which was in the shop at this point the minivan is our only car so we bum rides ect. I get the estimate done, and they say they need to send out an adjuster ect. OK, well the next day my body shop guy looks at my van again and finds more damage. we call the adjuster office and tell them this and state that we would like to be there when he comes. Well long story short he never calls Lo Balls the estimate and sends us a check no call anything... I call and refuse the check, and now they are telling me that cause my body shop is two weeks out in getting the van in for repairs that I will be on my own 8 days from now for the rental. They figure it's a 6 day job plus two for ordering parts! I'm leaving one week from tomorrow for MI for my only sisters wedding and told them to finger.gif
I stated that it is My choice of bodyshop and That if there adjuster had not taken two weeks to even look at the car it would be in getting fixed right now. Sorry Rant over, I'll let you know how it turns out tomorrow. Ferg
St Paul Insurance fighting19.gif