Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Porsche related. Monterey PPI needed...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
Youngest has decided he wants a 944 for his first car. He found a promising candidate in Monterey, CA. I'm hoping I can have a local lay eyes on it and hear it run and make sure it moves in all gears before I go down for a potentially wasted trip.
I'll PM details to the willing!
Thanks !
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif
Seaside6
PM sent
r_towle
Good luck!

All I have to say is that YOU need to check the belts, and YOU need to watch the mileage to make sure the belts get changed on time..
worn
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 15 2014, 12:47 PM) *

Youngest has decided he wants a 944 for his first car. He found a promising candidate in Monterey, CA. I'm hoping I can have a local lay eyes on it and hear it run and make sure it moves in all gears before I go down for a potentially wasted trip.
I'll PM details to the willing!
Thanks !

Oh man do I want to do this for you. Into the single digits tonight here and one of the most scenic locations ever. At that end. But you would have to get me there. I'm sorry, I just had to with the title.
rick 918-S
Belts, water pump and everything else on the front of the engine before he turns a tire.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.