Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 73 914 1.7
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
muddboy
I am finally up against a wall. My life has changed enouph in the last 4 years, I have to part with my 914 and 20 years of parts.

Problem is... I am short on time. and need it all gone at one time.

The car is complete but a little worse for all the storage time. It was parked after getting broken into. I will get pictures of it (if I can clear enough junk from around it). Has rebuilt fully working fuel injection but apart for air leaks in the connector hoses. has 5 lug conversion stock brakes in the back and modified front hubs running 911 brakes (have vented rear rotors and spacers for calipers but never installed)

parts I have:
complete 2.0 motor in parts.

1.8 liter case

1 trans-axle case with internals from 2 trans-axles as parts

2.0 center consul

oem rear window with defrost

3.5 liter rover block and heads

1.8 liter heads

demello machine crankshaft 76mm stroke(?) with honda/ toyota bearing size (1.889 5 journals)

3 lightened flywheels (needing regrinding)

extra seats and door handle parts

much more as I can find it

and the biggest thing I have... no clue what its all worth any more. I have been out of doing anything with these for so long, and because of my time crunch. Please make offers
etcmss
could you put prices in here?
SLITS
I would be interested in looking.

Need phone number and/or address via PM to arrange viewing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.