Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Northeast Group Buy of
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisFoley
I'm getting ready to order Lexan windshields from Shields in a couple of weeks.

If you are within driving distance to Manchester, CT and want one email me at chris.foley at tangerineracing.com

The approximate price will be $400 including shipping. I'll need full payment before placing the order.
i love porsche
id love to get in on this, but i cant afford it now, i just got 500 to send her to the body shop next week to finish the underbody and engine bay, man....

mabye soon
TC/914
Chris,

Thanks for the link! I don't need a windshield (yet) for the 914, but I'm going to bring my hot rod down there once the top is finished being chopped.

Great resource!

TC
ChrisFoley
icon_bump.gif
seanery
this looks like a good deal. How much more do they cost if you do 1 at a time Chris?
Which thickness and cut are YOU getting?

I'm not ready, but when bluecar get's here I think I'll want one.
ChrisFoley
Sean,
I am getting the 1/4" per SCCA rules, stock trim.
Shipping to here is $85. I assume that will be about the same regardless of the quantity. They might be close enough to you to pick up instead of shipping.
They cost $37 more individually vs. quantity of 6 or more.
seanery
thanks for the info Chris!
ChrisFoley
So far I have 3 914 and 3 911 (including Tim T.). That means we are good for the discounted price. smile.gif

Anyone else interested?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.