Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found Some Pictures of My Car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
iiibdsiil
My 914 Pictures

If you are on 56K, my best advice is to eat shit and die.

All others, enjoy.

I was just searching around my computer, got them all in one folder and uploaded them.
xsboost90
a some.
boxstr
Hey That is nice looking . Original color? What is th ecolor?
CCLINENVY
Meredith
Very nice, that's a great color. But even more than the car, I like that you chose "Locked Door Racing" for the name! IPB Image
iiibdsiil
Umm.. Blue? I have no idea. Lol.
iiibdsiil
QUOTE (Meredith @ Jan 31 2005, 11:27 PM)
Very nice, that's a great color. But even more than the car, I like that you chose "Locked Door Racing" for the name! IPB Image

Gotta get a windshield banner....
Aaron Cox
i love the lockeddoorracing.com!! IPB Image
Hi_Fi_Guy
Thanks for sharing. Very cool 914.
nebreitling
didn't cream my pants (good thing, cause i'm at the office), but that's a nice looking car nonetheless! and nice choice for your site!

ditto if, past the age of 18, you a still at the beck and whim of your mother. IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
redshift
It looks Adriatic Blue.

Nice ride.

M
MattR
Nice car! Man, I could totally imagine you with a vw bus outfitted with shades and a big padlock vinyl on the side IPB Image
curtis
QUOTE (redshift @ Jan 31 2005, 09:09 PM)
It looks Adriatic Blue.

Nice ride.

M

yup! IPB Image very nice ,I love that color!
Allan
QUOTE (Meredith @ Jan 31 2005, 08:27 PM)
But even more than the car, I like that you chose "Locked Door Racing" for the name! IPB Image

IPB Image Nice color. Lock the doors. IPB Image
iiibdsiil
QUOTE (nebreitling @ Feb 1 2005, 12:07 AM)

ditto if, past the age of 18, you a still at the beck and whim of your mother. IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Heh, at least my mommy got me cable internet for my apt IPB Image
Meredith
QUOTE (iiibdsiil @ Jan 31 2005, 09:29 PM)

You're not really defending your position very well... IPB Image
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Meredith @ Jan 31 2005, 10:35 PM)
QUOTE (iiibdsiil @ Jan 31 2005, 09:29 PM)

You're not really defending your position very well... IPB Image

IPB Image

lol..... too funny.... mommy, nate is making fun of me IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
iiibdsiil
Ah, I tried.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (iiibdsiil @ Jan 31 2005, 10:47 PM)
Ah, I tried.

its ok......

mommy still loves you IPB Image

come out to socal.... the beer is on me IPB Image
iiibdsiil
Got a place for me to stay too? Lol.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (iiibdsiil @ Jan 31 2005, 11:05 PM)
Got a place for me to stay too? Lol.

let me ask my mom IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Elliot_Cannon
Eat shit and die? Cream in your pants? What are you? 15!! You old enough to drive?
Elliot
Howard
Nice car, but my pants are dry.
Rhodes71/914
QUOTE (iiibdsiil @ Jan 31 2005, 08:17 PM)

You know what if I had any other choice I would have something other than dial-up. Cable not avail, dsl not avail, sat sucks.

So you can IPB Image

Oh yeah I still looked with my 56K connection and didn't even come close to creamin my pants.

Nice looking car though. IPB Image

Eat shit and die? Cream in your pants? What are you? 15!! You old enough to drive?
Elliot

Elliot did miss the "Mom won't let me get a new car thread"?
bondo
Nice. I like the color. I locked the door before clicking on the link... just in case IPB Image
SpecialK
QUOTE (iiibdsiil @ Jan 31 2005, 08:17 PM)
My 914 Pictures

All others, enjoy.

I was just searching around my computer, got them all in one folder and uploaded them.

I think iiibdsiil meant "eat shit and die" in a nice way.......like...umm..hmmm......then again. IPB Image

I understand.....I also am the proud owner of a teenage boy that hasn't the slightest concept of what it means to earn a living or pay his own way, and thinks I shit money. Rude awakening ahead "Dood" IPB Image .....for both ya'll.....sure was for me IPB Image (25 years ago)!

Nice car though! What'd your mommy pay for it? IPB Image
iiibdsiil
Stop being mean to me guys. I'll have my older brother come on here, he is an e-thug. He loves fighting over the internet, it helps his ego.

Seriously though, thanks for all the compliments.

Aaron, have your mommy call my mommy about me spending the night.
machina
car looks nice but I don't think that air intake is doing you much good. You'll get tons more cool air from under the engine grille. Just figure out some kind of rain sheild for the filter.
tdgray
Eat Shit and Die IPB Image IPB Image

What an ignorant petulant child you are. IPB Image

Can't wait to see you in the real world. I'm sure that you'll be the guy in the office that still thinks he is a sophmore in college with one foot in the "sexual harrasment lawsuit category" and the other in the "begging your boss not to fire you just because I'm two hours late and still drunk category".

What an ass IPB Image

As for the excuse that he is still young I don't accept that. I was never like that and my children most certainly are not.

Take it elsewhere junior IPB Image

Oh and while the car is ok I've certainly seen better.
Stutgart46
Nice looking car.
How about some details? Suspension? Motor?
Why did you sell it?
iiibdsiil
Never sold it.

911 Turbo front suspension from what I hear, with the brakes. I'm not sure how it works, still confused about that whole setup. I know for sure it is 5 lug and has the turbo brakes, which is all I give a shit about.

Bilsteins all around.

The motor is a 3.2 that was rebuilt about 1500 miles before I bought it. It has the autothority mass air meter and chip.

Sparco seats, autometer tach, 930S steer wheel, momoshift nob, Sony CD player... Umm.... AC, front mount oil cooler, and some other stuff I can't think of right now.
iiibdsiil
QUOTE (tdgray @ Feb 1 2005, 08:30 AM)
Eat Shit and Die IPB Image IPB Image

What an ignorant petulant child you are. IPB Image

Can't wait to see you in the real world. I'm sure that you'll be the guy in the office that still thinks he is a sophmore in college with one foot in the "sexual harrasment lawsuit category" and the other in the "begging your boss not to fire you just because I'm two hours late and still drunk category".

What an ass IPB Image

As for the excuse that he is still young I don't accept that. I was never like that and my children most certainly are not.

Take it elsewhere junior IPB Image

Oh and while the car is ok I've certainly seen better.

Bro, chill out. Apparently you don't pay attention around here, but a lot of people here umm... fuck around. That is what makes this place great.

I was never bragging about my car, the don't cream your pants part was ummm.. how do I say this? A JOKE! I know that some people enjoy looking at other peoples rides, it's kinda like an online car show.

Get over it. IPB Image and IPB Image

BTW, don't even get me started on the real world, you don't know anything about me. And about the shitting money part, once again, IPB Image that is my business, not yours. You know nothing about my family and our financial situation, so it is kinda hard for you to talk.
nebreitling
ease up on him, guys. it was just a joke laced in garage-talk. no biggie.

my 02
Meredith
Puppy!

(No, this isn't a blatant attempt to hijack the thread...what would make you think that?)
Rusty
Nice looking car. Very respectable.

A quick question... because your airfilter is routed into the rear trunk (which appears to have a full set of seals and no other openings), do you ever worry about air starvation at higher RPMs?

-Rusty IPB Image
iiibdsiil
Between the cut out for the intake to come through, and there are two round holes up top, don't know what they are for, but it should have plenty of air flow. I have at least the size of the blue tubing that is going to the motor to supply air to be fed into the air filter and thus into the motor. Right by the show towers there are the two holes I was talking about.
Rusty
QUOTE (iiibdsiil @ Feb 1 2005, 12:00 PM)
Between the cut out for the intake to come through, and there are two round holes up top, don't know what they are for, but it should have plenty of air flow. I have at least the size of the blue tubing that is going to the motor to supply air to be fed into the air filter and thus into the motor. Right by the show towers there are the two holes I was talking about.

Cool. I wasn't trying to sharpshoot you... just curious.

-Rusty IPB Image
Series9
QUOTE (iiibdsiil @ Feb 1 2005, 08:20 AM)
911 Turbo front suspension from what I hear, with the brakes. I'm not sure how it works, still confused about that whole setup. I know for sure it is 5 lug and has the turbo brakes, which is all I give a shit about.

Bilsteins all around.

The motor is a 3.2 that was rebuilt about 1500 miles before I bought it. It has the autothority mass air meter and chip.

I love it.

The kid has a fucking 3.2 powered 914 that most will be in their 30's before they can afford, but doesn't know what kind of front end his car has.

Makes me want to IPB Image

Is your mom single? IPB Image (just kidding, please don't make me eat shit and die)
iiibdsiil
QUOTE (914RS @ Feb 1 2005, 12:05 PM)
I love it.  

The kid has a fucking 3.2 powered 914 that most will be in their 30's before they can afford, but doesn't know what kind of front end his car has.

Makes me want to  :headbang:

Is your mom single? IPB Image   (just kidding, please don't make me eat shit and die)

Mom is not single. Or else I would marry her. LOL.

I was told that the front suspension is off a 1988 911 Turbo. Is that the truth? If it will bolt up, then I am going to say yes. If not, then apparently it is not the truth, I have no idea. I just know it is a bad ass car. I am here to learn.
iiibdsiil
QUOTE (Lawrence @ Feb 1 2005, 12:04 PM)
QUOTE (iiibdsiil @ Feb 1 2005, 12:00 PM)

Cool. I wasn't trying to sharpshoot you... just curious.

-Rusty IPB Image

Yeah, I figured you weren't. Not sure if my post gave off a negative vibe.
bondo
QUOTE (iiibdsiil @ Feb 1 2005, 10:00 AM)

There are a couple of plastic cups that normally go there. It gives the targa top latches a place to hang when it's stowed.
iiibdsiil
Ha, I betcha the factory didn't think about pulling the cups up to allow air flow for a cold air intake. IPB Image
Series9
QUOTE (iiibdsiil @ Feb 1 2005, 10:09 AM)
I was told that the front suspension is off a 1988 911 Turbo.

Yes, it will bolt up.
bondo
QUOTE (iiibdsiil @ Feb 1 2005, 10:13 AM)
Ha, I betcha the factory didn't think about pulling the cups up to allow air flow for a cold air intake. IPB Image

Is it really a cold air intake if the air still comes from the engine compartment? IPB Image
mike_the_man
Mer, thats a might big puppy! IPB Image

iiibdsiil, thats a mighty nice looking car. Is that an Impalla SS I see in a couple of pictures? IPB Image I thought you never got the Impalla.
iiibdsiil
Heh, don't tell nobody.

I can pack the truck full of dry ice though... Then it will be a freezer and a cold air intake.
iiibdsiil
QUOTE (mike_the_man @ Feb 1 2005, 12:29 PM)
iiibdsiil, thats a mighty nice looking car. Is that an Impalla SS I see in a couple of pictures? IPB Image I thought you never got the Impalla.

That's my old Caprice. That is what was sold for the truck that I abus... errr... drive now. Which is currently at the shop for having Blue Oval Syndrome. But I get it back today with brand new tires and some stuff better be fixed. Waiting for a word from the dealership about my 05 Mustang GT I ordered.
SLITS
I'm quite sure that A-aron Admin, being the President of the Corona Gay Boys Club, could arrange a place for you to lie down (or stand up as that may be).
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (SLITS @ Feb 1 2005, 10:44 AM)
I'm quite sure that A-aron Admin, being the President of the Corona Gay Boys Club, could arrange a place for you to lie down (or stand up as that may be).

ron....

thats too far IPB Image
Elliot_Cannon
Aaron,
I'll send you my attorneys number. He handles sexual harrassement suits.
IPB Image
Cheers, Elliot
bondo
QUOTE (iiibdsiil @ Feb 1 2005, 10:30 AM)

I can pack the truck full of dry ice though... Then it will be a freezer and a cold air intake.

Hehe, more like a cold Co2 intake.. that would make a good anti-theft system actually IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.