Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 901 Special Tools
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Highland
Does anyone want to sell their specials tools shown on Dr. Evil's 901 transmission rebuild video?

Dr. Evil indicates the alignment tool is required, the rest are optional. Where can one buy that tool or does it have to be custom made?
The bird site has them for cheeeeep. Buy your own as I'm sure you will most likely reuse these tools...unless you park the car after that.
Amenson
QUOTE(Highland @ Nov 18 2014, 07:54 AM) *

Does anyone want to sell their specials tools shown on Dr. Evil's 901 transmission rebuild video?

Dr. Evil indicates the alignment tool is required, the rest are optional. Where can one buy that tool or does it have to be custom made?

The alignment tool and dog ring separator are available from Pelican. The clutch and first gear tightening tools are home made. I made both of them and they really make it easy to get to the required torques.

Depending on when you plan to start the rebuild, I will probably be selling my full set of tools in December once I swap over to Suby 5mt.
Highland
Don't plan on doing anything soon. PM me with how much you want for the tools with shipping to 92008.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.