Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold: RennShift Shifter 914 Side-Shift
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Amenson
Now that I am converting the PorSTI to a Suby trans I no longer need the 901 parts. It pains me to sell this because it is by far my favorite part from the current setup but it does me no good sitting in a bin on the shelf. I installed the Weltmeister short shifter back into the car so that I could move it in/out of the garage and it is almost intolerable.

It has the extended shaft that puts the shift knob almost ideally in place next to the steering wheel.

Tool kit with spring shims and manual reverse lockout included (auto reverse lockout is installed).

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Price shipped from JWest is $597.

My price shipped is:
$520

Payment via Paypal preferred.

Cheers
Scott
wes
New on ebay $550 + $9.95 shipping!
Amenson
QUOTE(wes @ Nov 19 2014, 04:23 PM) *

New on ebay $550 + $9.95 shipping!

Hi Wes,
Thanks for your feedback. I was not aware that you could buy the shifter, without the shift knob, on eBay for the exact same price as on the Jwest website. Thank you very much for taking the time to share this information.

I was not able to find an eBay seller with $9.95 shipping (~$5 less than the Jwest website) but it could be possible. The current sellers show $22.50 shipping for shipping for me so it is probably location dependent.

Jwest does charge $32 extra for the black shift knob that is included with my shifter and not included by the ebay sellers.

I shall do the math for you.

$550 + $32 + $15 = $597

I did inflate the cost by $3. I deeply apologize for the terrible exaggeration and have updated the initial post.

If you have any other feedback or questions please feel free to contact me by PM.

Cheers,
Scott
colingreene
LUL
I want it but im not sure if its worth it for me.
Amenson
Sold, pending payment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.