Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: AM/FM Radio/8-track
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Terry914
I am looking for a working AM/FM Radio 8-track for my 74' 914. It was in storage for years and now does not work. If you have one for sale please contact me at tweck@pacbell.net

Thanks,

Terry
Tom_T
Terry,

Google for old radio repair/etc., as their are a few places that will refurb the old units around the US. One guy was in PA.
914bub
If I understand correctly you currently have an 8 track player just not a working one? The reason I ask is I have 2 from the late 60's early 70's that work. They were factory accessories for my old Volvos so the door where you insert the tape says,"Volvo" but if they happen to be made by the same company you may be able to just swap the "doors". Does yours say "Porsche" on the "door"? I'll have to dig mine out and get more info. If I have one you could use I'd sell it for $50 plus shipping.
ConeDodger
I have one somewhere but I don't have any idea if it works. I'd just have yours fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.