Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Its crunch time!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jake Raby
Damn guys...
It looks like this is actually going to happen! I have utilized every friend I have, made some new one and even had a past and a present customer both help me make it happen!

I have averaged less than 3 hours of sleep for the last 4 weeks straight without a day off and not even a trip to Beth's house! Hell I barely leave to go to the post office and grab some chow. I work, work, work and then pass out for a couple of hours in the office and go again!

It looks like we will go live tomorrow at around 6Pm EST if Seanery gets his part all finished for me and if I get the rest of my part finished!

Its not going to be a 100% perfect go, but not many things are. It will only take a couple of weeks to get it all finished up and in the mean time we'll be working bugs out of the system too!

Thanks to all of those who have helped me make this happen!!

Tomorrow has been coming a long time for me, I have had this dream for years and its exactly what I thought it would feel like.

Tomorrow is going to change everything for the MassIVe Type 4!
Rhodes71/914
Cool, looking forward to it.
SirAndy
QUOTE (Jake Raby @ Jan 31 2005, 10:33 PM)
Tomorrow is going to change everything for the MassIVe Type 4!

huh? what did i miss ????

IPB Image Andy
Jake Raby
Nuttin yet..

Nothing has happened yet...

Well it has been happening behind the curtains......... All will be revealed tomorrow!
ChrisReale
I'm with Andy...
But, if Jake is excited about something, it must be worthwhile....
redshift
You damned right!

It's called a piping hot bacon sandwich, and IT'S DOWNLOADABLE!

IPB Image

My broadband pork strategy is paying off, I already have offers from Cisco, and Crisco.

See you when it's not a secret.

M
Mark Henry
I've had an inside scoop on this puppy and have watched it grow for the last 6 weeks or so IPB Image

Going to be cool IPB Image

IPB Image
buck toenges
Why do you go to the post office for chow? I know you are a leatherneck but does the marine corp really mail you MRIs? I would think you hard as nails guys would go to the hardware store for chow not the post office IPB Image

" Hell I barely leave to go to the post office and grab some chow. I work, work, work and then pass out for a couple of hours in the office and go again!"
Hammy
IPB Image Can't wait IPB Image
joea9146
Is this going to like when they Announced the Segway IPB Image IPB Image
Jake Raby
Better!

After an all nighter I'm back at it again......

So much to do, no time to sleep!
Stutgart46
Good luck Jake. Your passion for these cars and motors is contagious. IPB Image
Gint
Uhhmmm.... dude,

Grab a shower. I'm sure your co-workers will thank you.
DJsRepS
Ive got 400 914club posts on my inbox I have not read yet but I think Jake is talking about His Web Store! With all the fourmaulated kit's he has assembled. Hey Jake with all the influence you have on the club do a live brodband vid of your next prototype motor dyno. Give a date and time and see how many log on. 9pm
Mueller
QUOTE (DJsRepS @ Feb 15 2005, 04:12 AM)
Ive got 400 914club posts on my inbox I have not read yet but I think Jake is talking about His Web Store! With all the fourmaulated kit's he has assembled. Hey Jake with all the influence you have on the club do a live brodband vid of your next prototype motor dyno. Give a date and time and see how many log on. 9pm

dude, you are way, way late smile.gif

We've already been spending money at Jakes new site...this happened a few weeks ago.... wacko.gif

I should be getting my 78mm counterweighted stroker crank pretty soon smash.gif
seanery
Type4Store.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.